𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚡𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞 ɸ♡

(Kind of KiriBaku/BakuKiri, just brotherly love though <3)

Tuesday, September 9th. 2116

All students of U.A. were in their classes, writing notes. Some were messing around, and others sleeping. Those students were bound to fail their first year.

Although... Something was off in Class 1-A. There was a sense of anxiety and panic coming from a specific student.

Katsuki.

His leg bounced up and down, his hand in his hair as he taps his pencil against the desk, staring into space. He lets out a heavy breath and finally snaps out of his space-out, looking around him. His eyes dart around the room and he lets out a quiet whine.

Jiro looks over, noticing the overwhelming aura that Katsuki gave off.

"Hey... Bakugou, are you okay?" She asks, whispering so that she wouldn't be heard by their teacher. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It's okay. Everything is fine." He says, nodding quickly and his nails scratch up his leg.

She frowns, seeing how overwhelmed and stressed he is.

"You don't look okay, you look really overwhelmed..." She says. "I said I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He responds, letting out a whine and tugging at his hair.

"Holy fuck." He mutters and looks down at his desk, the fact that he was getting nothing done making his anxiety skyrocket even further.

Aizawa hears the curse words leave Katsuki's mouth and he snaps, turning around and accidentally using his quirk against Katsuki.

"Katsuki Bakugou, what did you just say?" He growls and then notices the overwhelming sense of anxiety coming from Katsuki. Aizawa sighs and walks over to Katsuki, leaning over on his desk.

"What's going on?" He asks, his voice quiet. "Nothing, I'm fine," Katsuki says. "Katsuki, tell me, or I can't help you," Aizawa says, a slight frown appearing on his face.

"I don't want you to help. You already have enough to worry about, I'm fine." Katsuki growls.

Aizawa starts to realize something. Katsuki was afraid of getting help. He didn't want anyone to worry about him.

"I want you to go back to your dorm. No assignments tonight." Aizawa says and stands up, going back to the front of the class. Katsuki stood up and left immediately.

. . .

Katsuki locked the door of his room and lay down on his bed, tears pricking his eyes.

Everything was crashing down on him. He could hear every little sound and feel every texture. It was so overwhelming for him. He could feel his back heat up and his body starting to shake, a panic attack coming on.

He covered his face with his hands, taking deep breaths and trying to calm himself down.

He could hear the bell of the school ring ever so faintly and suddenly he got a phone call. He looked at his phone, seeing it was Kirishima.

He groaned and answered the phone call.

"Dude, what's up with you?" Kirishima asked a tone of worry in his voice. "Nothing, leave me alone." Katsuki groaned and went to end the call, but Kirishima spoke again. "Katsuki, I'm worried about you! We all are!!" He says.

"Please, tell me what the hell is going on." Kirishima sighs and Katsuki turns onto his side, putting the phone on speakers. "I've had seven energy drinks and I feel a panic attack coming on, okay?!" He yells at Kirishima.

Kirishima stays quiet for a bit and then sighs.

"I'm coming over. Don't do anything stupid..." Kirishima ends the call.

Katsuki finally lets the tears fall down his face and he lets out a shaky sigh. Minutes later, a loud knock comes from Katsuki's door and he slowly gets up, walking over to his door and unlocking it.

He goes back to his bed and flops down, laying on his side.

Kirishima opens the door and comes in, closing it behind him and keeping his eyes on Katsuki. Kirishima notices the tears on Katsuki's face and he frowns, laying down next to Katsuki. KAtsuki turns his face away, trying to hide the fact that he was crying.

"Hey..." Kirishima says, his voice becoming softer. "It's... It's okay to cry in front of me. I won't judge you." Kirishima smiles softly and slides his hand down to Katsuki's hand. Katsuki lets out a small whimper and leans against Kirishima, letting his tears fall down his face.

Kirishima wrapped an arm around Katsuki and let out a shaky, heavy sigh.

"I love you, dude... You know that, right?" Kirishima asks and Katsuki shrugs. His heart breaks, hearing that Katsuki didn't actually know if he loved him or not. "I do. I care about you a lot..." Kirishima sighs and held Katsuki closer and frowned.

"...I care about you too, idiot." Katsuki sniffled and chuckled softly. Kirishima's heart flutters and he squeezed Katsuki slightly. "You do?" He says with a high-pitched voice and giggles. "Yeah! Now shut up, I'm tired." Katsuki says and rolls his eyes playfully, wrapping his arms around Kirishima.

799 words 

okay that was kinda cute.