𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 🍒

THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGE I'M KILLING MYSELF 💀💀

I walked into the spa, the bell on the door ringing softly and tapping against the door. I walked up to the stand, smiling at the lady.

"Hello, ma'am. Do you have an appointment?" She asks and I nod. "Yes, I do. Ah, 3:30 for Valorey La'Fave," I say and she types into her computer, clicking on her mouse a few times. "There you are! Okay, follow me, darling."

She gave me a card and began to walk through the spa, all the way down to the fourth down. She opens the door and smiles softly.

"Enjoy your time here," she says and I walk in. She shuts the door behind me and I am greeted by another young woman. "Valorey, is it?" She asks.

"Yes," I nod. "You can get undressed behind there," She points to the changing divider and I stripped down, placing my clothes on a table. I lay down on the table, face first. She puts a drape over my butt (hehe) and then walks over, grabbing a few things.

"So, you came here for a wax and a massage? And you said a friend was coming too?" She asks. "Mhm! Just a girl's day. She said she'd be a bit late though," I respond. "Aww, how cute," she chuckles.

I get a notification on my phone and she says she can't come. I sigh and set my phone down. I already felt insecure and uncomfortable, but now it was going to be just me.

Coincidentally, the girl got a phone call.

"Hello? Mark, what is it?" She asks, her eyes widening a few seconds later. "Oh my god... I'm coming right now!" She says, quickly setting down the bottles she grabbed. "My dear, I'm so sorry. My husband is in the hospital. I'll get you someone else!"

"Oh, lord. I hope he's okay," I frown. "Thank you," She smiles. She leaves the room and I can hear her talking with someone else.

"He's in the next room," She says, peeking her head through the door and then leaving again. HE?!

I wrapped myself in the cloth and grabbed my phone and clothes, walking into the next room. I closed the door behind me, the room being a lot dimmer and... Calmer. I liked it. It was quieter, the sound of water running and soothing music filled my ears.

"Ah, hello, darling," A manly voice spoke. I looked up, slightly startled. "Uhm, h-hi," I say, flashing a small smile.

"No need to be so nervous," he chuckles. "I know who you are," He added. "What?"

I looked up at him, my eyes widening and my face turning red. No fucking way. It's the guy from high school that I'm obsessed with.

"Victor! Hi," I smile brightly, sitting down on the bed. "Hello, Valorey," He smiles softly.

"Now, do you want to start with the massage or the waxing first?" He asks. I could feel my face heat up even further and started to stutter. "W-Well... U-Uhm, how about we start with the massage first?"

He nods and I lay down on my stomach. He walks over to me, his hands slowly pulling down the cloth that covered my body. My whole body tingled and I felt like I was on fire. He pulled it down, stopping at my lower back.

"Get comfortable," He says softly. I let my arms fall to the sides of the table, my eyes closing. His hands roam up and down my back, making me shiver.

"I know what you're doing Victor..." I mumble, my face red. "Oh, do you, now?" He whispers to me. "You're being all touchy with me... Rubbing my back all slow and stuff."

"Well, that's what I'm supposed to do right now~" He chuckles. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks, leaning down to be in my view. "No..." I shake my head, opening my eyes. He was directly in front of my face.

"Y-You're really... Uhm... really close." I mumble. "Oh, I'm sorry," He teases.

He goes over to the shelves and grabs a coconut-scented lotion, pumping a small bit onto his hands. He walks back over to me, massaging his hands together for a few seconds before putting them on my back. He gently pushes and rubs up and down, his hands wandering up and down my back and my sides.

He moves his hands back up my back, his hands moving to the sides and barely touching the sides of my boobs. I gasped sharply and I froze up.

"Victor!" I squeak, looking behind me. "What? I thought you liked me?" He grins, leaning down close to my ear. "W-Well... I-I do, I mean, I just... I-I didn't expect you to, like, touch me..."

"Sit up," He says gently. I did as he said, sitting up and going to cover my chest. Victor's hands quickly go in front, groping and squeezing my boobs.

"V-Victor..." I whimper, closing my eyes tightly. His hands were so warm... So, so warm and big. I could feel my heart beating faster in my chest and my breath becoming quicker. "Valorey~" He whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"I'm guessing you like me too?" I ask. "Is it not obvious?" He asks in return, gently massaging and caressing my boobs.

"You're one of the most beautiful girls I've seen... I love your little body," He mumbles softly, planting tiny kisses on my cheek and neck.

I felt him sit down on the table behind me, his chin resting on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning back on the table. His hand travels down my stomach, all the way down to my pussy. His finger gently rubs my clit in circles, making me squirm.

"Victor~" I moaned softly. "Good girl... You're already so wet for me. You're sensitive~" He grins, rubbing harder and faster now. Small whimpers and muffled moans escape my moans "Victor, w-we're at- Mmmph~"

He turns my head to him and starts to kiss me. Without hesitation, I kissed him back. Fuck, I've waited so long for this day... He reached his hand down even further, two fingers rubbing against my labia. I shivered under his touch and suddenly, he put his fingers into me. I gasped and I moaned a bit louder, gripping his arm.

"V-Victor!~ Ah-- Ah!~ Victor, please!" I moaned, my back arching slightly. He started to move his fingers slowly, in and out, making scissoring motions, rubbing certain spots inside of me that he knew drove me mad...

"Mhhh... Valorey, fuck~ You're so wet..." He groans in my ear. I can feel him getting hard as the moments pass... He sits up and leaves the table for a moment, going to the front and pulling me towards him by my legs.

Victor rubs my legs up and down, rubbing his hard dick against my pussy. He unbuckles his belt and takes his shirt off, throwing it by my clothes. He unbuttons and unzips his pants, pulling them down, along with his boxers, just slightly. He pulls his cock out, stroking it for a few seconds just to prep. He let out a few gentle groans as he stared at my soaked pussy.

He gripped my hips firmly, pulling me closer to him, my ass and pussy right against his cock now. He grabs his cock once more, lining up with me as he slowly pushes himself inside. I gasped and moaned loudly, my hand placed on his abs.

"Victor... Victor!~" I moaned his name, his cock slowly entering me. His cock hit the back of my pussy, but he kept pushing and caused a small bulge to show on my stomach.

He pulled back and then thrust back in, making sure to go deep but be gentle.

"Rub that little clit for me, love... I want you to feel just as good as I do~" He whispers, leading down to kiss me as he sped up slightly, the speed and roughness increasing together. He was still very gentle, but I wanted more.

"Victor... I want more~" I moaned against his lips, my hand going down and rubbing my clit, just like he asked.

He nodded softly and started going a bit harder but keeping the speed the same. My moans got a bit louder and more frequent, the tip of his cock now hitting the back of my pussy harder. He went a bit faster, causing my moans to ramp up. He slowed down slightly but kept that aggressiveness in his thrusts consistent. He pulled out, almost leaving me completely, before slamming back into me.

"Ah!~" I moaned, gripping his shoulders. The faster he went, the louder we got. Without warning, he started slamming into me, making my body rock and making the table squeak.

"Victor!~ Oh, fuck, Victor!!~ Please, plea— Ahh! Not... So... R-rough!" I cried, my moans becoming incredibly loud. Either this room was soundproof, or people were ignoring us. "Hah... Fuck, I can't help myself~ You're just so... damn... Fuck..." He groans, letting out a few soft moans as he slows down.

"Fuck, Val, d-don't... Nghh.... Clench me like that~" He moans in my ear, starting to go faster. my body tensed up, making it harder for him to thrust into me. "Ahh... Oh- Oh, Victor~" I whimpered, my arms wrapping around his neck and I pulled his body closer to mine. Our body heat mixed together and he started to slam into me again.

"V-Victor! I-It hurts, please!~" I yelped. He didn't go as deep, but he still slammed his cock into me. His rough hands started to rub my clit as he went faster and faster, our moans becoming louder. I felt that ball of heat growing as the seconds passed and felt my climax coming close.

"Victor!!~" I moaned, my nails digging into his shoulder. My body tensed up and I started to shake, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as my mouth hung open. My body tensed up so hard I got a cramp in my leg, but that didn't matter.

"Victor!~" I nearly screamed his name. After a few seconds, I finally squirted all over his cock, my body relaxing. He pulled out as quickly as he could, cum squirting out onto my pussy and my stomach. "Ahh~" I moaned softly, my body becoming limp.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl..." He mumbles softly, plating sweet kisses on my chest. I giggled and I smiled softly. "I love you," I say. He crawls ontop of me, kissing my neck, my jaw, and then my lips.

"I love you too..."

1740 words