Jack S. x Reader PT.2 ♡

(The outfit above is the one Sally gave you!)

(CONTINUING)

You open your eyes, hearing the door creak open. Sally has her hand hovered over her eyes and she sets down the clothes.

She's given you a long-sleeved white shirt, some undergarments [Bra and boxers/panties], overalls, and some heels. You finish up your bath and get out, drying yourself off.

Your hair was [fairly easy/a bit hard] to dry because of its length. You put on your underwear [and bra/binder], then your pants and shirt. You look in the mirror and smile. You looked amazing. You looked better than you ever had... Your skin was perfect and your body was a bit more to your liking. What the hell was that water made out of??

"Oh, [NAME]! Are you done?" Sally calls out. You smile and unlock the door. You look up at her and her eyes widen. "You look so [beautiful/handsome]!" Sally takes your hand and you both leave the house. Everyone, so far, was so kind to you. You felt welcomed and loved. Like, there was no question asked, you were just loved for you.

You saw Jack answering all the endless questions of the monsters around him. You smiled, having trust towards only him. It was weird, but you didn't exactly question it.

Jack looked up, noticing you and Sally. His eyes widened when he noticed ur CuRvES (JK JK. Also ik he doesn't have eyes so don't come at me:') It's weird for me to call them 'Eye sockets'. It's not right :'()

"Jack, isn't/aren't [HE/SHE/THEY] so beautiful?" Sally smiles, spinning you around. You smile, feeling more comfortable acting like yourself. That bath really did calm you down.

"Yes, yes [HE/SHE/THEY] is/are" He chuckles and admires your beauty. He didn't have romantic feelings for you (not yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), but boy, were you beautiful.

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Jack! We have a new person!"

"Yes, I know—"

"Jaaack!! Why is there a new person?"

"I—"

God, this was tiring. So many questions are being asked all at once. I sigh and smile, looking up and over to see [NAME] and Sally. My eyes widen as I look [NAME] up and down.

They looked stunning! Those colors played along perfectly with their eyes and skin tone.

"Oh, Jack! Isn't/aren't [HE/SHE/THEY] so beautiful?" She smiles, giggling. She spins [HIM/HER/THEM] around, showing off [NAME]'s outfit.

"Yes, yes [HE/SHE/THEY] is/are" I chuckle. [NAME] looks down to see their cat. "Peaches!" They smile, picking up the orange and white cat. The cat purrs and rubs its head against [NAME].

[NAME] looked up, their face showing a thinking expression.

"Where is my phone?" They start checking their pockets, looking for this thing. "I'm sorry?" I ask. "My phone, you're joking, right? You know what a phone is." They look up at me, a puzzled look now displayed. "I'm sorry, but I don't. What is this 'phone' you are talking about?"

Sally pulled a black box-like object out of her pocket.

"Is it this? I found it on the bathroom counter" Sally held it out to [NAME]. Their eyes lit up and they smiled. "Yes! Oh, thank you." I felt a pinch of jealousy, seeing [NAME] so happy because of Sally. I'm not too sure why I felt like this, but maybe it's just because I'm used to being the one who does everything.

"Anyways, you guys really don't know what a phone is, huh? What year were you born?" They ask. "I was born in 1583, October 31st." I smile. Their jaw drops. "YOU ARE LIKE 5000 YEARS OLDER THAN ME WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Oh- o h..." I look down at myself. How old are they?? "Anyways, um... This is a phone. It's super easy to use. Look."

They push a button and the blackness of the top turns into a scene of stars. I tilt my head. How is this possible? They then click the button again and the screen disappears. I'm taken aback.

"What— Where did it go??" I ask. They start to laugh. "It— Heh, it didn't go anywhere. It's just gone for now. These are called 'apps', they help you with other things or provide entertainment." They smile up at me. "This is so confusing... So, those little boxes on your... box, provide information and entertainment?" I ask. "Mhm!" They nod happily.

"And it's not a box. The apps are inside a screen." They begin to scroll through different apps and press on a grey one with the symbol of a cogwheel.

"Do you guys have— never mind. If you don't have phones then you don't have wifi." They sigh and put the device back into their pocket.

"Welp, what now?" They smack their hands against their sides and look around. "We could walk around town and give you a small tour." I smile at them. "Ooh! Do you have a music store?"

"We sure do." I chuckle at their excitement. "Let's go to it then!"

(806 words)

Awww how cute :) ALSO YOU WILL PLAY SAXOPHONE IN THIS STORY BC I PLAY IT AND I LOVE THAT INSTRUMENT >:(( Ok next part loves <33