xS2 Chapter 24 - Catch The Cat

The doors to Starlight City's Bookstore open as Selina takes a step out onto the street. She's just got done with her shift there and is heading back home. She's wearing a blue jean jacket over a white-black striped shirt, black sweatpants, glasses, and checkered shoes. Her blonde hair blows through the wind as the setting sun casts the street in an orange hue.

It's been a long day yet a fun one for Selina; things are starting to feel normal back at home, no rude customers came into the store today, & someone even tipped her for finding a book for them! As she makes her way to an intersection, she comes to the conclusion that there's nothing that could ruin this day–

As she reaches the intersection, she accidentally bumps into someone going the other way.

"Sorry!" They both say before seeing who it was they ran into.

Selina rubs her blue eyes before checking to make sure they aren't deceiving her. Unfortunately for her, they aren't. Since the person she ran into is none other than The Buzzing Brawler; Randy Buzz. Randy's wearing a white hoodie with some orange accents and a ketchup stain he hasn't noticed, green cargo shorts, and black sandals. His dreads are also tied up into a manbun and he's holding a cone of strawberry ice cream.

When they lock eyes, a smug grin appears on Randy's face whereas Selina's face has a look of disgust on it.

"Well well well," Randy begins to say, "If it isn't The Marvelous Neanderthal up and at it."

"Oh wow, I'm surprised you even knew what that word meant," Selina groans.

"The Buzzing Brawler's got many surprises up his sleeve," Randy insists.

"As if you haven't said all of them with that mouth of yours that never shuts up."

"At least I have a mouth!"

"What are you talking about? I have one!"

"Okay yeah fair point, I just didn't know what else to say!"

"Urgh you're the worst," Selina says as she sees the crosswalk sign has turned green.

She begins to walk through the intersection, however she gets concerned when she sees Randy follow her.

"Where are you going?" Selina asks.

"My house," Randy says, "Where are you going?"

"My home," Selina responds.

However, as they reach closer and closer to their respective homes, the two realize that they may live close to one another since they're still walking together.

"What street do you even live on?" Selina asks.

"Maple Street, you?" Randy questions.

Selina is silent.

"No fucking way," Randy begins to laugh.

"I hate it here," Selina groans.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Randy laughs as the two pass by the front doors to a building.

As the two are walking together, the automatic doors to the building they just passed opens as an American Shorthair cat runs out of it then under the two's legs as it makes it escape down the street. Shortly after it, two adult men run out of the building after the cat, however, they too run into Randy & Selina, causing the cat to get away.

"NO MISTER FLUFFYKINS!" One of the men shouts.

Randy & Selina look to see that of the two men, one is a man with white skin, a brown mullet, some facial hair, long legs, & a silver 'MSA' ring on his finger. He's also wearing a light green bomber jacket over a white undershirt, black cargo pants, and black sneakers. The other man is a very tall, very bulky person who has not a single section of skin visible. He's wearing a white & red biker helmet with a thick black lens, a white-&-red striped scarf, a white-maroon-black sportbike jacket, white-maroon-black sportbike pants, black leather gloves, a silver 'MSA' ring on his finger, and white boots.