CHAPTER 37•||The Truth Pt 1||•

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"She did came but I wasn't here. But she did took her strawberry cupcakes and..left"

Halmoni's words kept ringing in my ears while I kept running towards the hill because after halmoni's place, that's where she hides. Eating cupcakes, while hiding from the world in the nature.

Just as I reached the top where she always went, I breathed in relief on seeing her sitting at the cliff her back facing me and no matter how many times I said it's dangerous she never listened to me. Stubborn, like always but damn if I am not in love with her stubbornness.

After calming my heavy breathing, I silently went and sat beside her. Even though I didn't made any noise, but I know she sensed I'm here, she always had. Cupckaes were in her hands clutching to her chest like she's afraid they'll get lost, but she hasn't eaten any of them yet. And it was weird since she could never resist cupcakes especially of Halmoni's...

Yn: You came. But then, you always have.

"Not when you needed me the most"

Yn: You did, it's just I left too early.

"You didn't left, you were forced"

Yn: Does it matter now?

"It does, because if I -

yn:It doesn't tae..It was meant to happen...

"Maybe but I could've tried to find you instead of sitting here waiting for you"

yn: You did tried to find me tae, at every possible place...It was me who didn't wanted to be found.

"That's why I should've tried harder, harder than you trying to hide.

Yn: Leave it tae, It doesn't matter anymore anyway.

"It does,because it's related to you and you,my cupcake have always mattered,still matters and will always do"

Yn: Tae pl..please don't sa-

"why?"

Yn: Because it doesn't matter anymore.

"It doe-

yn:It doesn't tae..It's too late..

"what do you mean it's too late?It's not..We can fix eve-

yn:There's nothing left to be fixed tae..

"wha-

(I then looked at her and it hit me then)

"you are leaving"

"you are leaving..you are leaving"(I screamed)

yn: Tae, it's for the bes-

"you are leaving"

I wasn't hearing what she was saying..I just kept on repeating those 3 words "she is leaving" we didn't even meet properly and she's leaving me? I couldn't breath,I was suffocating. everything was blurring,I Stand up and when she tried to hold my hand I jerk away and started pacing here and there, kicking the trees,screaming and cursing everything.

Yn tried to stop me,tried to hold me back but I couldn't pay attention to her because the thought of her leaving is destroying me in a way I couldn't even speak. It wasn't until when I hear her screaming my name out while crying so badly I came to senses.

I looked at her and found her pleading eyes , telling me to listen to her,hear her. But what is there to hear? she's leaving and she won't change her mind. so what's the point of talking? does she have any idea how much it's hurting me or maybe it does because I felt like I'm seeing my reflection in her,she's hurting too. But I don't have strength in me to hear her.I don't...

I shook my head,telling her I can't hear her but her eyes kept pleading me until my legs gave out and I broke down while she ran towards me and immediately embraced me in her arms Holding onto her,we both cried our heart out..

Yn: Please listen to me tae,please..

"I..I can't cupcake. I can't bear to see leave you. I won't be able to liv-

yn: Tae..stop talking like that. Hear me please..what happened these years,I need to tell you.

"I don't want to hear what happened, All I want is you back in my arms..I just want you cupcake,I don't care what happened, I just know you are here and I will never let you go"

yn: I need to tell you everything tae, you deserve to know..

"No, not if that meant you leaving me"

yn: I owe this to myself, do it for me..please

(and here she goes using herself when she know I can never deny anything which means everything to her. And so I did what she wanted me to. I listen to her as I relaxed against tree and she leaned on me resting her head against my chest. I could listen to her forever if it means having her in my arms like this forever)

Yn: we were pregnant..

"Is..is it jiho-"

(I didn't even completed when she shook her head as no and my heart shattered bit by bit. If jihoon is not ours, then where is-)

Yn: when my dad got to know about my pregnancy he warned me either I abort or he's going to marry me off. I said no to abortion and he got angry so he started looking for someone to marry me. Eomma told me to talk to you immediately and that's the reason I came to school that day. When I decided to talk to you..I..I overheard you and jimin talk to each other. You...you said "If I was pregnant you'll tell me to abort as well".

" ynnie, I'll never te-"

yn: I know.. But at that time I was so scared of everything that I forgot hyejin has a heart condition and that's the reason you said that to jimin.I th..thought you really hated children, and I..I didn't wanted to force you in something you don't want.

(She started crying, and my heart break on realising how hard it must have been for her at that time)

Yn: And just then my dad came and started taking me away. I pleaded him, told him don't do this but he didn't listened. Since classes was going on, no one noticed it and it broked me. Today when I went to school to take jihoon away, I did the same thing to him tae.. I scared my jihoon-ah, I hurted him. How could I repeat that mistake. He looked so scared of me, that was the only thing I didn't wanted in my life. My own child getting scared of me?

"He wasn't scared of you ynnie, he was scared for you. Do you know how worried he is because you are not with him"

Yn: You don't know tae, he was scared of me.. I saw the fear on his face, those tears...I'm a very bad mother.

"Stop it ynnie, you're the most amazing and strong mother I know baby..Strongest of all"

Yn: No tae, you're wrong..I couldn't protect him that time and I can't protect him now either.

"what do you mean?"
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

(Hands down, the most difficult parts to write, because while writing I felt like I was going through it and it was so freaking hard to write while my heart was literally breaking at every word. )

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts