CHAPTER 41 •||The Reunion||•

Yn: Tae, I..I want to you to kno- understand, jihoon, he's..he's very im-

Tae: Cupcake, I know. (He cupped her cheeks making her look at him) I know what he means to you and I also know how important you are to him.

Yn: Tae, I need you, I want to be with you..so you need to understand this also that.....jihoon's approval is..very important to me.

Tae: Ynnie, look at me. What if I say I want his approval too?

(yn looked at him, unsure whether she heard him right or not)

Tae: If..if....he allows, I want to be his father too cupcake. I want to be the dad he never had but always needed.

yn(her eyes became watery) : you...you do?

Tae: I do..I promise you baby, we won't be taking our relationship to next level until jihoon accept me, until he's comfortable with me. And I won't force him to do it. I don't care how much time he takes but ynnie, I want you to promise me you won't run away from me, from us.

(with tears in her eyes, she nodded and taehyung kissed on her forehead)

Tae: Let's go now, little buddy is waiting for you..

Yn: Hmm... let's go

Tae: you wanna meet halmoni?

Yn: I do but not right now. I'll come again when I don't have to hurry back.

Tae: Yeah.. oh shit.

yn: what happened?

Tae: I didn't bring the bike here.

yn: Then how did you come?cab?

(Tae looked nervous and avoid meeting her eyes)

Yn: No? Then?

Tae: Don't freak out..I..I ran

Yn(shouting) : you ran? you freaking came running here? why are you so stupid tae. Do you eve-

Tae: Cupcake relax. Breath.

yn: How can yo-

Tae: Breath baby, breath.

Yn: Shutup. I'll talk about this later, let's take cab for now.

Tae: cab? You sure? we don't have to-

yn: I want to..I'll be okay, you..you will be with me.

Tae: I'll always be with you baby.

Yn: I know, help me take out this fear tae.

Tae: You'll overcome this baby, but no pressure okay? One step at a time

(yn nodded and taehyung called a cab. But before getting in, taehyung walked to driver's side )

Tae: I want you to please go at normal pace, no matter how empty the Road is, you won't take speed. Avoid taking secluded areas even if they are shortcuts, and try to be careful around speed brakers, please.

(The driver nodded and tae went to yn and taking her hand in his, they get inside the cab.)

Yn: What were you talking?

Tae: Nothing, just telling him the address.

(yn knew he was making sure she'll be fine during the ride but didn't wanted to tell her. But as soon as took a look at her surroundings, her breaths. became uneven but taehyung immediately reacted)

Tae: Cupcake, look at me. Take a deep breath..Everything is fine, I'm here. keep breathing.

(When she seemed okay, he told her to lie down in his lap. She immediately did that, while facing her face towards him, meeting his eyes which were already on her)