CHAPTER 40•||Beginning||•

Can I get lots of comments and votes on this part? Please don't disappoint me again

.........

Taehyung and yn were sitting against the tree,her head lying on his shoulder and her hand in his.

Yn: Tae, why did you overworked yourself?

Taehyung: I didn't-

yn: you wanted to be a lawyer, but you still became a teacher..why?

Taehyung: I wanted to find you and...and that's the only way I could think of.

Yn: what if I didn't come there?

Taehyung: I knew you will, because the yn I know will always find a way to fulfill her dreams and that college has been your dream.

Yn: But being a lawyer is YOUR dream.How can you just-

Taehyung: I didn't left my dream yn, I did prepare for exam and I did became a lawyer. I just delayed practicing.

Yn: You were never interested in teaching..

Taehyung: But I am in you and there's nothing more important than you.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes and taehyung immediately wiped them while kissing on her forehead.

Taehyung: Don't cry cupcake, I can't-

Yn: It must have been so hard for you..I..I'm so sorry taetae, I'm sorry I made you go through all this alone.

Taehyung: I was never alone, you never let me cupcake. You were always there in one way or another, your presence was with me no matter where I go..

Yn:Why did I think of you like that tae?Why did I kept on blaming you, even though I knew you'll be the first one to do everything you can to protect me, protect our....our baby. If only I trie-

Taehyung: Because I told you I don't want children's, if only I didn't sai-

Yn: No, you weren't wrong in having those thoughts tae.Because you have gone through something you never want anyone else to face. You were afraid of losing me just like how your father lose your mother. I just wish I remembered everything at that time and didn't just left.

Taehyung: I wish I had seen you, I wish I had been there when he was taking you away. But after they took you away, where did your parents went?

Yn: I don't know, my dad....he never let me contact them,even changed numbers and the person I was with didn't let me talk to them either.But few years back, he told me that my mother died and that's it. He didn't let me go, when I said I want to go to my mother's funeral, he said she died a week ago..A week ago tae and I didn't knew. When I asked why didn't he told me earlier, he said my father just called him too..My fath- (and she broke down)

(Tae immediately Hugged yn and let her cry her heart out)

Yn: How can he be so cruel? I knew he never liked me enough, always been angry with me and my mom but how can he hide my mom's death? She's the only one who had been there for me always. But I couldn't even saw her for the last time. I couldn't..I have lost everyone in these past years tae..

Taehyung: Not me, not jimin and neither hyejin. Instead you've got alot more people in your life ynnie, Aera noona, jin hyung, our goddaughter Aecha.

yn: Tell me about Aecha..

Taehyung: That you'll know when you meet her properly. But ynnie, Like us, Aecha has been waiting for you too, since the day she's known about you.

Yn: she won't hate me, will she? I didn't even talked to her properly when she greeted me and called me god mother.

Taehyung: She's very smart cupcake, you'll get your answers when you'll meet her.

Yn: I can't wait then..

Taehyung: Do you know when you left, it was the first time I truly understand my dad's phone. I understand why he was like that, losing himself in alcohol, not caring for anyone because his wife left him, the person who loved him and understand him, the one he can share everything with, the one who made him happy and at peace. And weirdly, when he saw me losing myself because you weren't here, the dad inside him woke up. From that day, he never left me alone, he was always there and I guess the dad I wanted in my life, I finally had that.

Yn: Really?

Taehyung: Yes cupcake, though jin hyung is still not letting him in completely because dad's absence in our life has affected him more than it did me. He had to grown up fastly, to take care of me, to help me everytime and to fulfill his dream as well. But I know somewhere, he's started to understand him as well..

Yn: He's every right to be like this but I know that day isn't far away when he'll fully let him in..

Taehyung: Yes...But baby, tell me one thing..why haven't you touched a single cupcake since you bought them...

Yn: I hadn't had a single cupcake in past 7 years.

Taehyung: you what? Ho-why?

Yn: Because they reminded me of the life I didn't had anymore.

Taehyung: Cupcakes had always been your mood healer.

yn: And the reason I didn't eat them. I was afraid of finding out that even cupcakes won't be heal me from everything I'm going.But today when I bought halmoni's cupcake I realised the reason how much joy I got while when I used to eat them, so much happiness that even you started calling me cupcake.    That's when I knew that just like you, cupcakes will always be my healer. I wanted to eat them so much but I was afraid they'll go away from sight as soon as I blink.

Taehyung: I'll never let anything get snatch from you ever again baby, not even cupcakes.

Yn: Not even you?

Taehyung: Not even me cupcake. There's nothing and no one that can make me go away from you.

Yn: Tae...there's something we need to talk about..

Taehyung: About?

Yn: Jihoon..
...................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts