CHAPTER 42•||Ride with me||•

NEXT DAY -
YN's POV:
I have a feeling Jin is still angry with me and he has every right to be. I want to talk to jin, to explain him but I don't know how to because he's right, he's right in everything. Last night, Aera didn't came home and I wonder if she hates me too.

Jihoon: Eomma, I'm ready. Let's go..

"Let's go jihoon-ah"

I took the bus to his school, even though I did travel in car yesterday I still don't feel like I'll be comfortable using car because yesterday , tae was there and maybe that's why I was calm but now even thought of seeing car scares me

We reached the school and while I was kissing him goodbye Jimin came too, to drop Aecha. She ran to me and I bend down to give her a hug..

"Good morning my gorgeous goddaughter"

Aecha: Good morning, godmother.

Seeing her so happy makes my heart ache with regret that I had missed the beautiful 6 years of seeing her growing up. I can't bring back those years but I can make sure I'll be a here for her every time she needs me, to make sure she grown up like a princess as jimin calls her.

While I was talking to Aecha, I noticed jihoon-ah is talking with jimin as well. And he looks happy, I know somewhere deep inside he's happy to find new family.

"Jihoon-ah, Aecha now go, otherwise you'll get late"

They nodded and went inside. I got up and as soon as I turned I collided with someone. Buy before I could apologize, I noticed it's tae.

"Tae?? what are you doing here?"

He palmed the back of his neck, looking nervous while jimin started laughing and taehyung glared at him.

Jimin: Wrong question ynnie. You should ask, why is he coming out now only?

"Means?"

Before jimin could say something taehyung cut him off and said "Nothing, I just came to say bye to Aecha"

Jimin: Liar. what are you, 4?Stop behaving like a child taehyung and admit you were following her the whole time

(Jimin laughs again and taehyung gave him a murderous look. Jimin holds up his hands in defense and said he'll leave now,he has some worm so he left leaving me processing what just he said)

"you..you were.. but I didn't saw you.."

Taehyung: I was following you and bus at a safe distance so you wouldn't notice.

"But why?"

Taehyung: I didn't wanted to make things hard for jihoon-ah, yesterday already must have been too much for him so-

He's right, during dinner we revealed taehyung is jin's brother and we also somehow told him that taehyung was also one of my bestfriends in school just like jimin and hyejin. But as scared we were of his reaction, he didn't really said anything and seemed happy.

Taehyung- and I...umm also...

"Hmm?"

Taehyung: I want you to ride with me.

"Ok- wait what? you want..me to do what?"

Taehyung: Ride. with me. on my bike. please

And I laughed, oh my god. He looks so adorable which just makes me want to kiss him right now right here.

Taehyung (looks amused): Sorry, what was so funny that made you laugh?

"you"

Taehyung:Hmm..How about I make you....scream now??

"shutup"

(I playfully hit his arm but before I could remove it. he catch it and pulled me towards him.)

Taehyung: I was talking about the scream when you'll be enjoying the bike ride baby. What did you thought? (He smirked)

"I'll never understand how you manage to go from being adorable one second then talking dirty another second"

Taehyung: Well, it's your magic. I have nothing to do with it.

I laughed again and this time he laughed too.He pushed away the strands of my hair away from my face and whispered.

Taehyung: will you go on a ride with me cupcake?

"I thought you'll never ask"

Taehyung: How could I not? It's been "OUR" dream to ride since school..

"You remember"

Taehyung: I do baby, I remember everything about you, about US. Now shall we go?

"Yes"

We went to his bike and I noticed he has 2 helmets on in it and then he removed his black leather jacket and taking my arms, he made me wear his jacket. God, I missed wearing his clothes, missed having his fragrance on me. I sniffled his jacket and I felt like I'm home...Finally.

"You don't need it?"

Taehyung: what I need is your on my waist and you glued to my back, to me.

I blushed but then my eyes went on the back seat of bike, the thought of someone being already there came and it made ny stomach clench. As if he knew what I was thinking he turned to me and cupped my face while saying-

Taehyung: No one has ever sat behind me on my bike. This seat has always been yours and will always be.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back my tears. How could I left this man? The man who loves me like I'm his oxygen.?

He kissed on my forehead, a long tenderhearted soft kiss and then made me wore the helmet which I realised is new...

He hoped on the bike and then give me his hand to help me get on it.As soon as I sat, he pulled my hands tightly on his chest, making me glued to him tightly.

Taehyung: Cupcake, you don't know since how long I have been dreaming of this moment.

"After-all,dreams do come true don't they?"

Taehyung: They do (He kissed on my hand then put them back on his chest) Now hold on tightly, because it's time to make you..SCREAM

I chuckled and he take off, taking me to heaven with him.
...................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

(sorry for late update and thanks a ton for waiting patiently)

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts