Chapter 22

Red's perspective;

After the shenanigans of the last night, the atmosphere was tense and no one was talking that much.

Eventually 1989 decided to make dinner, since no one really had eaten since breakfast. I don't know if she had breakfast, but I think she did, I wasn't paying that much attention.

"You guys want anything? We have... Mac and cheese, cornflakes or a slightly questionable packet of shredded chicken," she held up the packet, crinkling her nose slightly.

I asked for cornflakes for myself and Debut, who wasn't talking to anyone, and everyone else had Mac and cheese.

Once she prepared everything she brought it out.

"Are you going to have anything?" I looked at her, confused.

"No, I ate while I was cooking," she handed me the two bowls of cornflakes.

"Debut, I got you some cornflakes," I tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Not hungry," she muttered, face still in the pillow.

"Yes you are, you need to eat," I said. She groaned and sat up, grudgingly accepting the bowl and starting to eat. I sat opposite her and did the same.

"These are chewy," she screwed her nose up as she struggled to finish the mouthful.

"Yup," I agreed, having the same battle with my own. "They're probably out of date,"

"I don't want to eat them then," She pushed the bowl away, eyes wide. "What if I get sick?"

"Look it's pretty much all we have to eat, and none of us like it, but at the same time none of us can really afford to lose anymore weight," I said, starting in my second mouthful as she shit me a questioning look.

"Oh come on, we've been eating two meals a day at most, with no snacks, what do you think's going to happen?"

"I dunno, I haven't exactly been exercising," she mumbled.

"None of us have been, eat," I pushed the bowl back to her. "Or people will start to think you have an eating disorder or shit,"

"Fine," she glared at me as I noticed 1989 staring at me from the other side of the room.

Lover's perspective;

The house was eerily quiet from downstairs, where you couldn't hear anyone crying. Most people were either locked in their rooms, or trying to avoid breaking the awkward silence that enveloped the room.

It's kind of sad to think that three out of the five couples had been affecting by someone cheating, proving that Red and Evermore and 1989 and Midnights were the two stable couples. (Although Midnights and 1989 were very much in love when midnights hooked up with Reppy, so it half counts as cheating).

So maybe Red and Evermore are the only stable ones, which is sad. On a happier note, I heard from Mother that someone else is going to be moving in 18 days 19 hours 48 minutes and 43 seconds (time on the countdown when I'm writing this (help I'm too excited)) which is going to be fun!

Whenever a new album comes, it's always exciting, because we get to see what they're like and what kind of person they are.

I was contemplating this when I got snapped out of my thoughts by Midnights.

"Hi lover," she sighed, sitting down.

"Hey Mid, how are you doing?" I asked.