Chapter 27

"Don't forget about the trip in 2 weeks time." The professor said before ending their class.

"Wow! That is in 2 weeks?" Hoseok said to Seokjin as they were walking.

"You will be there, too, right?" Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"Yeah. Of course." Jungkook said.

He looked at Taehyung and found him smirking. He suddenly hated the man for smirking as if he has plans of his own.

Taehyung looked at him and his smirk did not disappear. Jungkook hated him more with that smirk. They now both know each other and both knows what are their plans, with Seokjin in the middle. Taehyung blinked at him after and he glared at him more.

"Jungkook, let's go?" Seokjin said when he observed that Jungkook was still looking at Taehyung.

"Yeah." Jungkook said and stood up.

He felt Taehyung still looking at him but just focused on Seokjin as he is more important.

"Seokjin." Taehyung suddenly called him.

Jungkook stood in front of Seokjin and glared at Taehyung.

"Chill!" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook and walked passed by him.

He was almost near Seokjin when Jungkook put his hand in front of his stomach.

"One more step and I will kill you." He said in a whisper.

"Hi! Seokjin! It's good to finally meet you." Taehyung said extending his hand for Seokjin to shake.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at Jungkook then at Taehyung, feeling the sudden tension.

"I don't think I want to meet you." Seokjin said with furrowed brows. "Jungkook, let's go." He said then pulled Jungkook's hand which was blocking Taehyung's body.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung one last time before leaving with Seokjin.

"Hoseok, Yoongi, me and Jungkook won't take lunch. We'll meet you in our next class." Seokjin said then pulled Jungkook on a different way.

Even with some confusion, Jungkook let Seokjin lead him

"Why are we here?" Jungkook asked when they arrived at the rooftop.

Seokjin checked first if there's anyone else in the rooftop and when he found none, he suddenly pulled Jungkook and kissed him.

"Woah." Jungkook said when Seokjin pulled away.

"I've wanted to kiss you eversince we started the first class." Jin said shyly.

"Thank you, baby." He said hugging Jin by his waist.

"I also felt that you were mad earlier. I've wanted to kiss you to make you calm down. Now, tell me what's with Kim Taehyung?" Seokjin asked. "You have been looking at him more than you looked at me. I am sure there's something wrong."

"Jinnie..." He said, hesitating to say who Kim Taehyung is.

"Kookie, I was literally raised and trained in the Mafia world. I think I can protect myself when I need to but I also need to know to whom do I need to protect it." Seokjin said resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook hugged him tighter and rubbed his back.

"A new group of mafia. He is the son of its leader. Taehyung was originally taking Engineering course but when he knew that you and I are in the business course, he used his father's power to be moved to the same class as yours. I am not sure yet about his exact reasons and plans but it is definitely related to the mafia powers that your grandfather has." He then paused for a second. "That power starts with me."