Chapter 49

After 4 years

Jungkook was running as fast as he can towards the University's function hall where Seokjin's graduation is currently being held. He was all sweaty as he met a pregnant Jimin by the entrance.

Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

"I know, I know." Jungkook said as he wore the coat he brought. "I just had to finish that meeting for Mr. Kim." He said.

"Whatever! Hurry up. Seokjin will be called anytime." Jimin said.

Jungkook was about to run but Jimin called him again.

"What?" He asked.

Jimin fixed his dress shirt and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "You are more handsome if you don't look sweaty." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook.

"Thanks, Jimin." He said then ran to the place pointed by Jimin.

He smiled as soon as he saw Seokjin on the line. He went to him slowly as he tried to fix his clothes.

Seokjin was obviously looking for him as he kept on checking different directions.

"Looking for me?" He asked when he was near Seokjin.

"Kookie!" Seokjin said and hugged him so tight.

"You look amazing, Jinnie." Jungkook said as he hugged him tighter.

"And so you are. Wait... I should be mad at you." Seokjin said as he let go suddenly and pouted at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie. Your grandfather asked me to meet some clients urgently to ensure the deal." Jungkook said trying to pull Seokjin again for a hug.

"Whatever. You have to make it up to me. You almost miss my march." Seokjin said in a pout.

"I'm really sorry, baby. I am here and was able to make it anyway, right?" Jungkook said hugging Seokjin again.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Having a relationship with Seokjin for 4 years, Jungkook is sure that an apology is definitely not enough so even before he left the company, he already prepared a surprise for Seokjin.

They both walked towards the stage, holding hands together as Seokjin's name was called.

The ceremony went on and after it was completed, the group of them, including Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and the four graduates, Taehyung, Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok, gathered together to take some pictures. Of course Jungkook would want a lot of pictures with Seokjin. He is so proud that his baby finally graduated.

"Yoongi, I think my stomach is getting bigger. It's hard for me to stand this long." Jimin said as he rubbed his 5-month stomach after having their pictures taken.

"Why don't we go first so that you can rest for a while?" Yoongi asked supporting his pregnant boyfriend.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Jimin said.

"I don't know about resting, I am sure you would just want something else." Namjoon said.

Jimin glared at him and the rest of them just laughed knowing full well that it's not rest Jimin really wanted. The moment he saw Yoongi earlier, he immediately wanted to go home.

"No wonder he is the first one to get knocked off." Jungkook commented which earned another glare from Jimin before the pregnant man rode the car of Yoongi.

"Who knocked him off? Did Yoongi punch him?" Seokjin asked with wide eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled. "No, my baby, that means getting pregnant." Jungkook explained.