Chapter 46

"What kind of hotel is this? It looks creepy. Why would you even have to meet your friend here?" Taehyung kept on asking Jungkook as the other put the card on the knob.

When it opened, Taehyung heard a voice from the inside. He was surprised to see how big the room is. It's not even just a room, it's a whole house. He was busy checking the room that he did not even notice a man in front of them.

"Hmm, and who is this young handsome man?" Eun Woo asked when he saw Taehyung.

Taehyung turned to look at the voice and was surprised to see a very gorgeous man in front of him.

"Seokjin's brother, Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Oh! The white tiger's son. Eun Woo." He said as he held Taehyung's hand for a shake. "Glad to finally meet you."

Taehyung blushed when Eun Woo winked at him while squeezing his hand.

Jungkook never saw Taehyung be speechless like this before so he crossed his hands watching how the scene goes.

"It would be fun to have you here always." Eun Woo said seductively.

Jungkook just shook his head.

"I did not know that your doll has a very handsome brother." Eun Woo said as he squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"You were only concerned about Seokjin before." Jungkook said as he took a glass from the bar and poured himself a wine. "By the way, Eun Woo, do not go to the school again. I don't like you hurting Seokjin like that." Jungkook started, still looking at the two who seemed lost in their world.

Eun Woo rolled his eyes and let go of Taehyung who shook his head and tried to get back to reality.

Eun Woo sat at the high chair on the bar and poured himself a wine on another glass, and one more glass for Taehyung.

"Wait... you hurt my brother?" Taehyung asked, protectiveness visible in his tone.

"I did not hurt him per se. He pushed me, so I'm the one hurt." Eun Woo said as he gave Taehyung his own glass.

"Whatever. You still did that purposely. You know I will go back for my phone." Jungkook said. "Also, I was able to get all your escorts. They are all safe and will all be in this hotel today. I came here to tell you that and to make sure that you won't come at Seokjin like that again. Next time, I will be the one to push you." Jungkook said as he emptied the glass. "One more thing, this file." Jungkook said and handed an envelope to Eun Woo. "I need you to work on those. The old man needs them tomorrow. Tell me if you are in."

Eun Woo opened the envelope and smirked seeing the documents. "Of course I am in." Eun Woo said licking his lips, as he looked at the pictures and documents given by Jungkook. "I'm back to business tonight." He said upon seeing Heechul's request.

"Good. I will get going now. Let's go, Taehyung." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung towards the door.

"Wait." Eun Woo said. "I did not say I am doing this for free." He said.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at him.

"He stays." Eun Woo said as he played with Taehyung's collar.

Taehyung smirked at him.

"I thought you wouldn't ask." He said as he suddenly crashed his lips with Eun Woo as he held his waist towards him.

"Oh! I like him." Eun Woo said pulling away from the kiss to tell Jungkook but the man's already gone. He smirked and locked lips again with Taehyung.

**********

"Kookie! You're back!" Seokjin said hugging and jumping at Jungkook as soon as he saw him. He then kissed Jungkook's lips excitedly.

Jungkook responded with the same passion as Jin's.

"Oh god, get a room. Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook and Seokjin making out at the living room with Taehyung not in sight.

Jungkook pulled away from Seokjin's kiss but peppered him with small kisses before answering at Jimin.

"Oh. I did not notice hyung is not with you. Did you leave him somewhere?" Seokjin asked, while still being carried by Jungkook.

"He's at Eun Woo's."

Jimin smirked. "Oooh! Wow! Did not know it will be that fast." Jimin said.

"What fast?" Seokjin asked not understanding.

"He and Eun Woo are getting to know each other, baby." Jungkook said.

"Oh they are? But I don't like Eun Woo. Should I call my hyung? He's not safe with that bad guy." Seokjin said.

"Baby, let them be the judge of each other. They can figure it out later if they like each other or not." Jungkook said.

"Okay. But I should call hyung and tell him to put poison on that bad guy's food." Jin said with furrowed brows.

Jungkook and Jimin just laughed at him.

"Let's not talk about them, okay? Why don't we talk about us and maybe have a date later?" Jungkook said changing the topic.

"Wait! You don't think my hyung will like that bad guy and eventually have sex with him, right?" Seokjin said not still moving on from the topic.

"They might already be at their climax." Jimin said.

"Climax of what, Jiminie-hyung? Are they filming a movie or making story?" Seokjin asked.

"Definitely making a lot of things now." Jimin said.

"Oh, Eun Woo is a writer?" Seokjin asked.

"Oh my god, baby." Jungkook said and he just kissed Seokjin suddenly because of his innocent cuteness.

*************
Slight smut... 🔞

"Can you stay over for the night?" Eun Woo asked as he draw straightline on top of Taehyung's topless chest.

Taehyung kissed his head and was trying to rest as they just finished another round.

"I don't think I will go anywhere without you." Taehyung said as he tilted Eun Woo's head towards him and kissed him sloppily.

"You mean that?" Eun Woo asked in between of their kisses.

Taehyung nodded as he hovered on top of Eun Woo.

"I do, baby. Let's be insatiable together." He said and deepened the kiss as he suddenly inserted his cock inside Eun Woo's slightly loose hole.

"Oh fuck!" Eun Woo shouted feeling the long girthy cock inside him again, stretching his hole better than anyone else did.

"I'll take you to Gwangchon." Taehyung said as he thrusted inside Eun Woo in a very quick pace.