Chapter 48

When they arrived home, Seokjin closed the car's door heavily and left Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook was surprised since he thought he and Seokjin were okay earlier, but the sudden silence while they were driving home should have been a clue.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll talk to him." Jungkook said as he hurriedly removed his seat belt and open the car door to follow Seokjin.

Jungkook saw Jimin looking at the stairs.

"What happened?" Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook.

"I don't know. He declined dinner and said he's tired. As soon as we got home, he went out of the car as if me and Taehyung are not around. I'll just talk to him."

"I don't think you can talk to him." Jimin said.

Jungkook stopped walking and turned to Jimin.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He took all the keys." Jimin said.

"He what?" Jungkook asked

"He took all the room keys." Jimin repeated.

Jungkook ran to Seokjin's room and it was locked when he tried opening it.

He knocked heavily on the door. "Jinnie, baby, let's talk. Open this." Jungkook said pleadingly.

Jungkook was getting impatient after 5 minutes of knocking and Seokjin not opening the door. His knuckles even got red for knocking so hard.

He pulled his gun from his back pocket, ready to shoot the doorknob when his hand was pulled by Taehyung.

"What---"

"Don't. You'll just scare him." Taehyung said in a whisper as he slowly let Jungkook's hand go. "Seokjin, this is hyung." Taehyung started as he knocked on the door. "Your Jiminie-hyung cooked a delicious food with your favorite dessert. Should I bring it here or should we eat together downstairs?" Taehyung asked softly.

They waited for few seconds for a response.

Jungkook was shocked when Seokjin slowly opened the door. "I will eat downstairs." He said and walked passed them.

Jungkook sighed, knowing that Seokjin is safe.

They looked at Seokjin walking slowly, with a pouty face towards the dining area.

Jimin smiled at him even though he is still looking sad and served him the food together with his chocolate ice cream.

*************

"Can we talk now?" Jungkook asked Seokjin who was staring blankly while on the balcony of his room.

"I don't want to talk to you." Seokjin said.

"Baby, at least tell me what is wrong and what I did wrong?" Jungkook insisted as he walked near Seokjin.

"You think I am just a doll?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook was confused at first but when he realized what Seokjin was referring to, his eyes widened. He walked swifter towards Seokjin's direction but was pushed away as he was about to hug him.

"Is that also something you have established together? That I am a doll?" Seokjin asked. Hurt obvious on his face. "What, am I just a doll for you? A kind of toy you can dispose eventually? You scold me for calling him a bad guy but never scolded him for calling me a doll? Why? Because it's true?! I am just your doll?!" Seokjin said in anger.

"Jinnie, that's not---" Jungkook tried again to get near Seokjin to explain it but he also does not know what to say. He can't defend himself because it's true. He let Eun Woo call him that but easily scolds Seokjin whenever he calls Eun Woo something else.