Prologue

Haunted by the lingering shadows of a tragic past and the relentless ache of a painful present, Karishma grapples with the intricate dance between her roles as a student and an individual. The weight of unspoken sorrows and the burden of her emotional struggles cast a shadow over her demeanor, earning her the unfair judgment and taunts of those around her. The complexity of her internal battles remains concealed beneath a facade of moodiness, as those in her life fail to extend a compassionate understanding of her silent suffering. Deeply fractured within, she finds herself navigating the stormy seas of her emotions with no lifeline from the emotional unavailability of her family and friends. In the realm of her studies, she struggles to find solid ground, the turbulence within making it challenging to focus and excel. The elusive promise of a better future becomes her only solace, a distant beacon she holds onto in the hope that it might illuminate her path ahead. Yet, a crucial realization lingers on the horizon— that the key to a tranquil future lies not merely in waiting, but in actively working on the present. Will Karishma come to understand the imperative need to mend the fractures within herself? The pivotal question echoes: if this awareness dawns upon her, will she summon the strength to undertake the arduous journey of self-restoration and forge a path toward a more serene and fulfilling future? The answer, shrouded in the uncertainty of her emotional landscape, remains to be discovered.

Comment and let me know if the needs to be any improvement..... Please do vote