Broken yet so beautiful- Epilogue

A month later

Raj's POV

Anjali and I are officially a thing. Ugh, no I'll make it sound good. We are dating, yes that's right. But the funny part is Anjali is like those 90's heroines, no physical intimacy until marriage. I mean I get it, if one of us loose the control then something which is not acceptable in the society might happen. As my love life is going uphill, the life of my best friend is going downhill. Rahul my man who used to atleast speak to me has completely stopped opening up and has become a living robot. He leaves the house for work even before I could wake and comes home drunk on several occasion. I know that it is wrong but I am helpless, I do not know how to help him. Anaya, aunty and uncle have left Delhi a week after Karishma's disappearance. The only good thing that has happened in a while is that me, Swetha, Nishika and Atirma have become close friends over time but the void left by Karishma still haunts our hearts. 

According to me, THE RELATIONSHIP EACH ONE OF US SHARES WITH THE OTHER IS BROKEN YET SO BEAUTIFUL.

Atirma's POV

A few days ago Raj called me around 2am and told that Rahul had come home drunk a few minutes prior that. Rahul's behaviour, charisma and charm have detoriated over time. I am genuinely worried for him. I get the fact that Karishma was hut by all of our behaviours. Rahul's tone of speaking in the past in particular broke her heart into pieces. But thinking of it she is no less or actually a lot more. Over years, people are supposed to be mature but Karishma has become immature.

According to me, RAHUL IN PARTICULAR IS BROKEN YET SO BEAUTIFUL.

Nishika's POV

I reclined on my bed after a long day thinking that Karishma lost her brains if she ever had one. All of us were genuinely happy to meet her even in that state as it was our reunion after ten years. I am neither as innocent and sweet as Atirma to think that Karishma's behaviour was worse than that of Rahul nor as tolerant as Swetha to think Karishma was right in running away.

According to me, THE RELATIONSHIP SHARED BETWEEN RAHUL AND KARISHMA IS BROKEN YET SO BEAUTIFUL. 

Swetha's POV

As I designed the saree of Mrs.Kiara Advani Malhotra I could not help but think what once again that whatever Karishma did was right. The friendship we once shared became toxic in the hope of bringing Rahul and Karishma closer. Relationships in particular friendships are meant to be based on trust and truth not lies and betrayal like in the present situation. I was always proud of Karishma and would continue to be. Going away from us would have been equally or much more painful for her than for us but I know that it was a right move on her part. 

According to me, KARISHMA IN PARTICULAR IS BROKEN YET SO BEAUTIFUL.