CHAPTER 5 - Amanda Raye

Attachment - Violet Cady Potter

Violet was heading to another haunted place with the boys, and oh was she excited.

Apparently a Medium was coming. Violet wanted to know what she looked like to the Medium.

They pulled up and greeted her.

"Colby," Amanda laughed. "There's a child spirit like just behind you."

Violet smiled. She was good.

"Really?" Colby's eyebrows raised. "What do they look like?"

"It's a girl," Amanda explained. "Around twelve, dark curls and blue eyes. She has freckles, too."

"Violet?" Colby wondered aloud.

"She's nodding crazily," Amanda laughed.

Violet laughed, too. She liked this Amanda.

Later in the video they were filming, Amanda had her camera and gasped. "Boys!"

They rushed to her side and Colby stiffened up.

They could see Violet kneeling in front of a hole in the wall. They could tell it was her because she fit Amanda's description. But how the camera had her was beyond them.

Amanda took a screenshot and put it up to show them easier.

Her dark curls fell down her back, and she wore a red shirt, blue cardigan and denim jeans. Then, on the actual camera, Sam caught her face, as she had turned to them. He too, took a screenshot.

Her smile was bright, and her eyes were definitely blue. Freckles dotted her nose and cheeks, just like Amanda had said. She also had flushed cheeks.

"Violet Cady Potter," Colby breathed.

"She said 'yeah?'" Amanda reported.

Violet smiled. This could get easier.

Communication between Violet and the others went smoothly the whole night. It wasn't until Violet had to repeat what happened in her perspective that she noticed.

Colby was shaking.

She walked over to him and took some energy from the stuff around her as she wrapped her arms around him.

"...is she hugging me?" He whispered, looking to Amanda, who nodded. He, somehow, managed to hug her back.

She projected some more energy, and heard a sharp intake of breath. "Oh my god, I can see her."

Violet laughed, trying to continue projecting. "Hi."

Tears filled his eyes as he heard her. "Oh my god, Via..."

She pulled away and grabbed his wrists. "I'm fine, and I do not blame you. Don't blame yourself."

He stared at her in shock. This was the dead 12-year-old girl he was talking to, looking at. "How can you say that, Vi?"

"Because I'm not an idiot, that's how," she teased. "Don't blame yourself, aight?"

He nodded and she stopped using the energy, releasing him and leaning back against a wall.

Violet watched as he began mumbling 'not your fault' under his breath. A smile made its way to her face.

Stopping Colby from blaming himself would be a long road, but she was a step closer now.

April speaks!:
21 days until my birthday, at least for me. 😊
scorpionsNsnakes prepare for what we have planned
Anyway, here's some more Violet Cady Potter!