Chapter One- The Company Mishap.

A/N

Hello, darlings!!!!

I am doing better now. I am still working on The Demon I Summoned last chapters (I am not sure how many are left for the story but as soon as it is ready I will post them all together) 

I was just sitting here all bored and thought why the hell not? Let me give them the first chapter of The Art of Submission.

This story is so random, and I have no idea where it is going to lead me to. I am just writing what I feel like. 

As of right now I am loving it... 

I hope you guys do too! 

"What the fuck are you saying?" Hyunjin says seething at the phone, walking from side to side in his office. His face was red, and his heart was racing...

This couldn't happen to him.

Not today of all days.

Not when they are so close to the release of his new clothing line.

On the other side of the phone was— his assistant and best friend— Bhang Chan who couldn't find the balls to give this news to Hyunjin in person...

"You heard right... the bitch is making a big deal out of it. I found it weird when she packed her bags and left the photoshoot early this morning. She then called me back, saying that she couldn't do it anymore, and that she wanted to get out of the contract.," Chan says making Hyunjin suck in a breath through his teeth.

"Who does she think she is?"

"Right! But hear this. When I said that there was no way for her to get out of it, her manager then took her phone and said that Lia is not comfortable with the poses. Which I called bullshit, since she was the one who chose them,"

Hyunjin stopped and glared at the street from the window in his office, "We can't let that happen, Chan," he let out a long sigh, "Is there anything we can do to bring her back?"

"We can," Chan replies, "But that takes time, lawyers, and a lot of money... You know, things that we can't afford at the moment with the drop of this line being this Friday. We can sue her for violation of a contract, but we need this campaign ready, and the latest it can be done is Wednesday afternoon,"

Hyunjin brought his hand to his nose bridge and pressed it, closing his eyes before he added, "Can you find someone to replace her?"

Chan hums, "That is what we would have to do,"

"Okay. Let me know when that is done and I will come down to help you,"

"What about your fiance? I mean she is pretty and you know, she can't say no to you," Chan asks.