Chapter Eight- The Little Notes

Good Morning!!

I know that I said I wasn't going to be here this week. But as it turns out we had to cancel our trip last minute. Military life SUCKS sometimes! 

The good thing is that TAOS gets an Update! 

Enjoy!

Later in the night, Felix stirred in his sleep whining at how full his bladder felt

Later in the night, Felix stirred in his sleep whining at how full his bladder felt. So full it was getting painful. He needed to go to the bathroom and fast.

The blonde yawned and gasped, opening his eyes wide when he remembered that he had fallen asleep on Hyunjin- while he painted him, "Shit," he hissed under his breath rubbing his eyes, trying to get rid of the blur that coated them. His sight was so blurry and no matter how many times he tried to blink the sleep off, it wasn't helping at all.

Between that and the room being so dark, he felt screwed... He had no other choice but to stay put and pray to God asking for help to not pee on the bed. Suddenly, he felt a warm arm wrapping around his waist, making his entire body go stiff, before Hyunjin hummed, placing little kisses on his shoulder, and then pulled him closer.

A soft gasp escaped the blonde, when he felt the raven's soft breaths brushing against his flesh, as he nuzzled his face on Felix's neck...

"H-Hyunjin?" The blonde breathes out softly.

The raven hummed, lazily cracking open one eye, and croaked, "Mmm. Yes, little minx,"

"I need to go to the bathroom,"

"You know where the bathroom is, baby," the raven said, "Hurry up, and come back to bed,"

"That's the thing... You. Um- your arm?" Felix wiggled his body, trying to be subtle and not let his panic show. But he was slowly losing the battle against his bladder, so he cried out, "You need to let go of me before I pee myself!"

Hyunjin jolted awake, "Oh shit. I am sorry," he said and quickly untangled his limbs from the younger's body...

As soon as the raven pulled away, Felix started trashing around, fighting with the blanket cocoon, trying to get off the bed. When he finally managed to set himself free and was about to jump out of bed to run to the bathroom, an arm pulled him back, making him giggle.

Hyunjin pulled him closer and sniffed his neck leaving a little smooch behind... "Mmmuah..." The room was filled with what Hyunjin could only describe as angelical giggles- fucking adorable.

"I am about to pee myself, let me go,"

"That sounds like a plan," the raven mumbled, "I am not against buying a new mattress,"

"You might be into golden showers, but I am not willing to pee on you, please! Sugar, please! I am being serious, let go of me," the blonde's eyes almost popped out of his head when he realized what he had just said. And he hated himself even more when the raven started to cough.