Chapter Five- Wild and Reckless

A/N poorly edited again... Long ass chapter... 6100+ words... have fun and see you guys on "The Art of Submission" next Tuesday! 

"Y— yes. Um— T-thank you for the ride, hyung," the blonde says with his head hanging low. He then grabbed his purse and stepped out of the car. After bidding his goodbyes to the driver he walked to the building and entered through the revolving doors.

Hyunjin was right... people were trying to get his attention. The front desk secretary was calling on him asking what he needed help with, but he ignored her and walked by her in silence.

The security guard followed him asking him to stop but he kept on walking as he was instructed. "What is your business here young man?" he asks over and over again... Felix ignored him but the guard stopped once he noticed to which elevator he was walking.

Felix then watched in the reflection on the golden door as the guard nodded, turned around, and left the same way he followed him.

Felix hovered his finger on the button and swallowed his nerves before pressing on it. He jumped on the spot when the elevator dinged as it opened the doors, and he walked inside.

Pressing the close button as he was asked to do, he waited... for the door to close...

That is when everything downed on him. His hands started to shake uncontrollably as he reached for the floor button. He backed away from the controls on the elevator and tried to breathe... wasting a little time since he didn't dare to press it.

But Felix not being ready didn't stop Hyunjin from watching the security cameras in his apartment elevator. He smiled as the blonde's voice seeped from the speakers like thick honey,

 "You got this, Felix. Just... go. This is what you wanted, right? Just press it, don't bitch out now,"

Hyunjin then grinned at the screen when Felix stood from the floor, took a deep breath in, and held it for a few seconds. 

He watched Felix bounce in the elevator trying to get his hype up and exhaled the nerves with his arms flopping around.

Hyunjin chuckled when Felix started to stretch his legs in the elevator and then slapped his own face. 

"C'mon! Press it!" Felix whispered-yelled, "Don't be a bitch," he said pointing at his reflection on the golden walls.

Hyunjin can't say that he wasn't also nervous.

He has been thinking about the blonde ever since Minho called him. There were expectations set about their time together. 

He knows that he is good at sex but couldn't decipher why the hell he was so damn nervous. 

I mean, he's never been with a virgin.

This is his first time too... How gentle does he have to be?

Hyunjin didn't have enough time to dry his already sweaty armpits when he saw how Felix finally approached the control board for the elevator again and stood in front of it— his finger hovering over the button— trying to stabilize his reckless heart.