The First Vessel Part 3

Shu opened her eyes once more, the curse had been drained out of her body. The first thing she saw was Kallamar, bringing her flowers to help her recover and heal.

"... Have I finally been put to the blade...?" Shu asked weakly, surprised she still had a mouth.

"At first, but the Ram had brought you back." Kallamar replied, "You're small now like us."

"I feel sick..." Shu whined.

"That's normal, at least that's what the Ram told me when they brought me back for the first time. I don't know about my siblings though." Kallamar said with a small chuckle and Shu smiles, it had been too long since she had seen her beloved. Her eyes started to water, causing him to get worried, "Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?"

"I missed you so much..." Shu answered him, "I thought I would never see you again..."

     He smiled as well from hearing her answer, "I'm glad to hear that..." He said, tearing up too, "Hearing your voice for the first time is the sweetest reminder. I'm sorry I forgot you for so long..."

     "It's okay..." She said, putting a hand on his cheek, he leaned into her hand lovingly, "We're together again... That's all that matters to me..." She adds, tears flowing already. The two were just so happy to be with each other once and for all.

     Usually the Ram only did weddings for themself, but Shu and Kallamar were the exception. It was the celebration of a lifetime, everyone was dancing, the stars above glowed brightly as there was a Lunar eclipse, the bishop family was back together, Narinder was forgiven for his sins, and there was plenty of food to feast on this legendary night. Once the ceraminy was over, Kallamar and Shu shared the same bed and slept peacefully as everyone else got up for work the next day. It was truly a happy ending. No longer was Shu sleeping alone in her coffin, she was finally reunited with her husband. The hateful curse dissipated and life was able to thrive in the land of the Old Faith, having Shu and Kallamar return and live the rest of their happy lives back home in Anchordeep, a new temple was made to praise the Ram and the New Faith.

     While the two are long gone now, their crowns remained, watching Anchordeep together with new blood of the family, a small little moth with blue wings that mapped the secrets deep beneath the ocean. Living on their ancestor's legacy of protecting their friends and loved ones from plague and praising the eternal God that was the Ram. Soon it would be this moth's turn to be crowned one of the Ram's many Vessels to keep the peace of the world...