Swap

Hope you enjoy this story from start to end🐝
______________________________________

"....they swapped their bodies" woman in her 20's said "Tell us everything from start to end" A 6 years old boy said. "Baby it might sound like a fairytale but it really happened with your grandmother" woman in her 20's said

"But we still wanna listen how did grandma and grandpa met and what happened after they swapped their bodies" a 4 Year old girl said "Ok Ok but promise me you would never tell this to anyone!" the woman in her 20's said "Mom we promise we would never tell this to anyone" The little boy and girl said in sync. "It happened when your grandma was ........" the woman continues.

______________________________________

Y/N's POV:

"Oh shoot! I mutter to myself, reaching for my right hand. I'm eliminating all of my enemies one by one... wait, what's this? I feel water dripping onto my head."

???: "Y/N, wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes, realizing it was just a dream, as always.

???: "What did I do wrong to get a daughter like you..."

Y/N: "Mom, what's wrong with dreaming?"

Y/M: "There's nothing wrong with dreaming, but what you're dreaming about is wrong! Do you even realize? She sells drugs, kills people, she's evil, and you call her your role model, huh?"

Y/N: "Isn't it cool?" I giggle.

Y/M: "Shut up, you're late for university. Get up!"

Y/N: "Okay, okay." I kiss my mom and rush towards the washroom.

Y/M: "This girl," she chuckles.

______________________________________

Mina: "Y/N, how are you, bitch?"

Y/N: "I'm good. What about you?"

Mina: "I'm beautiful as always..."

Y/N: "If 'beautiful' is your polite way of saying 'ordinary,' then sure, I'll take it."

Minji: "Ohhh," she laughs, "Ji-ah never misses a chance to roast her. Girl, how are you so savage?"

Y/N: "Oh, you're here too... I didn't notice."

Minji: "You both never notice me," she rolls her eyes.

Y/N: "Well, blending into the background isn't exactly a talent worth noticing."

Mina: *laughs* "Girl, I love your savage self."

Y/N: "Well... You know there are rumors that Ji-ah is enrolling in our university."

Mina: "Wait, what? Why would she enroll in our university?" she's shocked.

Y/N: "I heard there's an enemy of hers in this university..."

Minji: "Woah woah... Just imagine Ji-ah coming into our university. You would be fangirling over her," she laughs.

Y/N: "We don't even know how she looks... I wish I could see her."

Mina: *rolls eyes* "I don't understand why you love her so much. She's the mafia queen... like, seriously?"

Y/N: "That's exactly why I love her..."

Minji: "Let's change the topic. I didn't do my assignment, and I'm sure you both didn't do it either. Let's complete it."

______________________________________

???: "My admission?"

Mr. Jang: "Boss, your admission is complete at Yonsei University. You're joining the university tomorrow."