Change

VIP room

Jiah and Lisa arrived at the club. Upon entering the VIP room, they spotted Jimin and Taehyung seated. They approached them as Rosè whispered to Jiah through her earpiece.

Rosè (whispering through the earpiece): Jiah, just stay calm, okay?

Jiah: Don't worry, I never get nervous.

Jiah and Lisa reached the table.

Jimin: So, Ms. Jiah, how are you? *Smiles*

Jiah: I'm good, what about you? *Smiles brightly*

Lisa pinched Jiah's leg under the table.

Jiah: Ouch.

Jimin: Are you okay?

Jiah: Yes, hehe. *Smiles*

Jimin was surprised by Jiah's behavior.

Jimin: I've never seen you smile. It's pretty. *Chuckles*

Lisa: Let's get to the topic.

Jiah: Yes.

Jimin: Taehyung?

Taehyung placed a black briefcase on the table.

Taehyung: Read these papers, and if you agree with the terms, sign them.

Jisoo (through the earpiece): Jiah, read the papers carefully.

Jiah pulled the briefcase towards her, opened it, and took the contract out.

The contract outlined the sale of all the guns they possessed, including those of the guards.

Jiah: You want to buy guns from us?

Jimin: Yes.

Jennie (through the earpiece): Jiah, ask them why.

Jiah: Why do you want guns from us?

Taehyung: We don't have dealers as good as yours who can obtain those specific guns, only 5-6 available throughout the year. *Fake Smiles*

Lisa: You're underestimating Yoongi. *Laughs*

Jimin: Yoongi is indeed good, but before we can reach out to dealers for guns, you guys already have them.

Lisa: How much are you going to pay?

Jimin: Double the prices of all the guns.

Jiah: No, we are not selling you our guns. *Stands up* Let's go, Lisa.

Lisa looked at Jiah in shock.

Jennie (through the earpiece): Jiah, don't rush.

Jiah: We're leaving, Mr. Park.

Jimin and Taehyung's faces dropped, and Jiah could sense a hint of anger in their eyes, especially Taehyung. He seemed like he would burst any moment.

Jisoo (through the earpiece): Jiah, what you're doing is right. Come out of the room; we are waiting outside in the car.

Jiah and Lisa walked outside and sat in the car.

Lisa: Jiah, why did you do that?

Jisoo: Lisa, shut up. What she did was right!

Jennie: Can you explain why you did that, Jiah?

Jiah: They were asking for all the guns, including those our guards have. As much as I know, Jennie goes outside the country to buy them. Just imagine if we don't have guns, and Jennie went to another country for guns and it will take time to fix meetings with dealers and come back. They could attack us, right? What would we do without guns? Do you think our guards can fight them without any guns?