I'm nice, Right?

In Jiah's room:

Mina: When did I fall asleep?

Jiah: You fell asleep while we were talking.

Mina: Ugh, I think I should go to bed.

Jiah: Okay, goodnight.

Two hours later:

Jiah: Where am I stuck? I hate betrayers and they're asking me to betray venomous ladies. Even though they're not my real cousins or teammates, they treated me well wait- or so I thought. They saw me as their boss, which is why they took care of me. If they find out I'm Yn and not Jiah, God knows what they'll do to me. Should I help Bangtan? Ughh Let's get some fresh air.

Yn's POV:
I try to open the door of my room, but it's locked. I knock, but there's no response. I try again, still no response. So...

Jiah: Ahhh, open the door! I want to get some fresh ai—

Suddenly, the door opens, making me flinch.

Yoongi: What?

Jiah: Why was this door locked from outside?

Yoongi: Because I locked it.

Jiah: And why would you do that?

Yoongi: Because you're a hostage and you could run.

Jiah: Well, don't worry. I won't.

Yoongi: Then where were you going?

Jiah: I wanted to get some fresh air. I don't even have a window in my room.

Yoongi: You can't.

Jiah: I will.

Yoongi: I said you can't. Angry tone.

Jiah: Who are you to stop me? I'll do whatever I want.

Yoongi: I won't hesitate to kill you right now if you take another step.

I see jimin coming and he says

Jimin: What's going on here?

Yoongi: She was trying to leave. And she was banging on the door, too. She ruined my sleep.

Jiah: Come on, you liar. I was just going to get some fresh air.

Yoongi: Shut up.

Jimin: Yoongi, calm down. Looks at jiah I'm going to get some fresh air too. Come if you want, or else go to sleep, miss.

Jiah: I don't have any problem, mister.

Yoongi: I'm going to sleep. Glares at Jiah.

Both Jimin and Jiah come out into the garden of the mansion.

Jiah: You seem nice.

Jimin: Oh really? My enemies call me really cruel.

Jiah: I don't know about that, but you're way better than that guy, similar to a kitten.

Jimin: You're talking about Yoongi?

Jiah: Yes.

Jimin: He's nice, but maybe you disturbed his sleep, so that's why he was being a jerk.

Jiah: You guys don't seem like mafias.

Jimin: Why do you think that?

Jiah: Because I don't think a kidnapper would sit with their hostage at 1 a.m. just so she could get some fresh air.

Jimin: Because you're useful to us. We keep our hostages happy  so when we kill them we don't feel guilty

Jiah: Did you say something?