Chapter Two

I opened the door with my poker face and bowed to the boss. "I succeeded the first step." He nodded and stood up pouring a drink for the both of us. "And Jay?" "He told me that he got caught by a man when we called so he had to end the call." He nodded and gave me a drink. I thank him and drank it. "I figured...that if the both of you finish this mission, you can be let free and your family will not be in my hands anymore." My head snapped up not believing what he said out of excitement but I stayed chill and thanked him.

The reason why I am a criminal is because it's the only way that my family can be safe. My family and I witnessed a murder by boss and was captured into his gang. I was forced to be his right hand man. Jay was also told to work for boss since he was with me. I hated doing this job. It was disgusting and I hated myself for getting used to it. The girl was my last mission and I have to succeed so that my family can be free. I wanted report these bad guys but after hundreds of times, I failed and was punished.

I was then released and I went back home after visiting my family telling them that Jay and I will get them out soon.

As soon as I got home, I quickly took a shower and went to bed wanting to be alone and sleep already.

*Next day*

I woke up and got ready for the day. Boss said that we can have a free day off but warned us that if we did anything stupid, he will not hesitate to kill my family. I stayed in my house playing games and relaxing planning to go out at night.

-What Sung Hoon looked like-

*7 hours later*

I walked around outside and looked everywhere watching people eat and talk to each other. I decided to go to the natto food booth across the street when I felt my stomach grumble strongly. I paid and ate the natto feeling like I'm in because of how delicious it was in my mouth. After eating it, I threw away the bowl and just as I was going to walk, a body bumped into me making me grab her arm from falling.

When I pulled her up, I realized that it was the girl that was part of my mission. I smirk when she saw me and started getting scared after apologizing to me. "Good to see you again Ms. Jang Won Young." She started looking away scared of what I might do to her. I whispered into her ear making her relax a little. "Don't worry, say nothing and I won't slice your throat..." She slightly nodded and stayed silent making me laugh at her reaction.

I stared at her and thought of something. "Hang out with me." He lifted her head shaking her head lightly making me raise an eyebrow up. She then remembered our deal and immediately started nodding her head constant. I nodded satisfied with her answer and signaled her to follow me.

To be continued...