Chapter Five

"Why does it have to be like this? I thought I finally had a friend who I could be myself and happy with...." Once again, tears came down my face sobs were heard all over my room and wasn't heard when I realised something. "Why...why does my...my heart long for him...?" I realised something else and started shaking my head. "No! You can't....you can't fall for a criminal Won Young ah..." I wiped my tears and grabbed my phone before taking a deep breath.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

-Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

I slammed the door to my room shut sitting on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. I scoff at myself at the interaction earlier. "I'm sorry Won Young ah...I'm so sorry..."

I grabbed my phone and opened her contacts. I wanted to talk to her, see her, hug her, tell her something, anything...but I couldn't..not after what I said. I then realised what she said. "Does she really hate me? She never lies to me.." I sighed and slept since it was late.

*7 weeks later*

Ever since that night, Won Young and I haven't spoken and that made me feel weird. It felt like she was doing this on purpose, planning something that'll hurt our friendship. I shook off the negative thoughts and went outside to see a bunch of police cars surrounding my house with Jay in the car. "What the-"

Before I could process what was going on, I was tackled down and both wrist were hand-cuffef. How did they find where we live?! We were able to stay low and use a different identity!

-End of Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

To be continued...