Chapter Three

I look at her outfit and smiled.

Cute

-What Won Young looked like-

I gave her ice cream and walked over to  a bench

I gave her ice cream and walked over to a bench. "What do you do?" She turned her head to me pointing at herself. "Yes you" She slumped over and whispered. "I'm a part-timer..." I nodded understanding. "How old are you?" "18" "I'm 20" She nodded at my answer and asked me something unexpected. "Can you be my boyfriend?" My eyes widened and I choked on my ice cream. "What?!" "I-I mean...fake-boyfriend..." "And why should I?" "I need help convincing someone that I'm not interested anymore for a bit..."

I thought about it and since I had a favor against her, I decided to do it. "Sure" "R-Really?" I nodded my head and grabbed her hand taking it into my hand making her flustered. "W-What a-are yo-" "He's right there." She looked to where I pointed and froze. He saw her and came over to us in anger.

"What is going on here?!" "I-I..." "We're dating so stop bothering her." "Since when?!" "4 months" "Prove it to me then!" "Okay" I grabbed her waist and placed my lips onto my thumb which was in the corner of her mouth making it seem like I actually kissed her.

He stormed away making me shake my head at his foolish and childish behavior. I look at her frozen and blushing face. I snapped my fingers in-front of her face making her snap back into reality. "How did you know...?" I shrugged my shoulders at her question. "Felt like it was him."

After hanging out a little longer, we went home and our separate ways.

-End of Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

To be continued...