Chapter Six

-Won Young's P.O.V-

"Ms. Jang?" I snap back into reality when I was called. "Yes?" "Please come with us." "A-Are t-they here?" "Yes they are." Sweat started forming as I fiddled with my fingers. Questions then flooded my mind making me dizzy.

What do I do?

Did I do the right thing?

How could I?

Do they know?

Does he kno-

"Ms. Jang" "Yes?" "Please come with us, it's getting late." "R-Right..." I followed him and took a deep breath before stepping into the investigation room. "Won Young?" My heart broke into pieces when I heard his voice. I looked away trying not to break down when I saw that he was slowly realising how the police got to him.

"How...how could you do this to us? To me? W-Wha..what did I do to you?!" Tears ran down my face as I didn't want to listen, all I wanted was to go home and lock myself up. "YOU KNOW THAT I HAD TO PROTECT MY FAMILY! HOW MUCH I WANTED THE POLICE TO HELP! WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I sobbed as he was being taken away and put into his cell. I then felt a hand pat my shoulder trying to console me. "Why...why did I have to do this?" After 30 minutes, the police brought me home after telling me the the period of time they be sentenced to prison. I once again broke down again when I was told 2 and half years. "I'm so so sorry.."

I cried myself to sleep regretting everything. I wanted to turn things back and risk it all. I stopped him from protecting his family. I'm such a monster...

My phone then dinged making notice that I recieved a text.

Unknown Number:

Since you did what I wanted, I'll do what you wanted.

I gasped and covered my mouth after remembering a deal I made with a certain person. I then sighed in relief when I knew that they would be safe now but my mind was still on the one that worked his life off to save them. I passed out in exhaustion forgetting every thing that happened today blaming myself.

To be continued...