Chapter Eight

"S-Sung Hoon..." He looked different, he dyed his hair blonde and was wearing a red jacket.

-What Sung Hoon looked like-

"Nice to see you again after a long time Won Young

"Nice to see you again after a long time Won Young..." Sweat covered mg forehead as I panicked. Questions of what to do flooded my head as I was getting trapped by the two. "I-I..." "What? Surprised that it's been 2 years?" "Why are you so nervous? Is it because you betrayed us? Did you have fun while we were locked up? Did you earn any money?" My mind got hazy as I had trouble breathing. "S-Stop..." "Hm? Sung Hoon, aren't you happy that she's here? Why are you so quiet?"

I look at him with tears in my eyes trying to get away. "I'm sorry..." He stared deeply into my eyes and took something out of his pocket. My eyes widened when he made a slight cut on my cheek also whispering in my ear. "Make sure to look around every where you go."

He then looked at me after holding my chin and wiped his hand before walking away with Jay.

I decided to go back home not wanting to be here anymore. I was desperate to get in my house and put locks every where on the doors.

I shut my door sliding my body down to the floor. I pant heavily trying to forget about what happened. I look over to my side and saw that it was 11:50 PM. I got up and went to change. But before I could, a knock was heard behind me which made me startled. I slowly peeked to see who it was and saw that it was just a delivery person. I sighed in relief and opened the door. I bowed to him and when he looked up, he quickly opened the door wider and covered my mouth when I screamed.

My eyes widened when I saw a figure come out of the dark and entered my house. I then smelled a familiar cologne on the fake delivery guy. "Please...Sung Hoon...l-le-t me g-go..." He came closer and pulled my chin up.

"You're lucky because you saved them. I hope you die yourself for betraying me you gold-digger." Tears filled my eyes as I heard the familiar name I was called. "I'm sorry..." "Did you ever had fun with me? With us? Did you really not notice that I fell for you? Did you even feel something between us and how I didn't kill you and how I treated you differently from other people?"

I was in complete shock trying to process the sudden confession.

I did! I did feel something between us! I didn't want to report you! I did have fun! I did notice being treated differently! I always did love you! But why can't I say all of this out loud?! Because if I did, your family will have their heads hanging!

One last tear fell year before my eyes when I saw him leave with Jay. Then, a soft almost inaudible thing came out of my mouth.  "I love you..."

To be continued...