short story~2

Ok before I start this is going to be a sad one it has to do with angel crying and husk comforting so it's going to be sweet but still sad s/a, abuse, angle being hurt by Val will be mentioned if you don't like that don't read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Husks pov:

It was late one night and I was at the bar waiting for angel to come home like always, it was around midnight, I normally would wait all night till he got home but I was very tired, today was a rough one for me and I haven't slept in 2 days so I closed the made angel his drink covering it up and left a small note telling him I would be in his room with fat nuggets and I left. Once I got settled in angels bed, fat nuggets asleep on me. Not long after, I saw the door open and heard angels' soft whimpers. I sat up and saw Angel shut the door and fall to his knees. I got up and went to him, kneeling down.

"Anthony, are you okay?" I said concerned but softly. I felt him grab onto me, putting his top arms around my neck and his lower arms around my waist like he's trying to climb on me. I pick him up and hold him in my lap like he's a koala.

"Shhh, it's ok, Anthony. I got you. You're safe." I tell him, trying to calm him down. He then looks at me with sad eyes and tries to talk, but clearly is nonverbal.

"Hey Anthony, it's ok. Take a deep breath and slowly let it out." I tell him to do so, and he does.

"It's ok if you can't talk, alright? I'm here and I'll help you." I tell him, and he nods.

"Let's start slow, so would you like some water?" I ask him as I rub his back. He nods and points and his water bottle beside his bed. I grab it and give it to him as I see how Shaky his hands are.

"I need you to hold up 1 or 2 for this. You think you can do that, anth?" Angle nodded as he took a sip of water calming down a little.

"Okay, would you like to stay here or get on the bed?" Angel looked at me and thought for a second then held up 1 finger as he repositioned himself so now he's not wrapped around me like a bear but I'm holding him in my lap like he's a kid, he is side ways with his legs up and lower set of arms holding his legs, while his top set are around my neck. He laid his forehead on the crook of my neck and mumbled something. I couldn't really make out what he said.

Angels pov:

As I lay my head softly on the crook of husks neck, I utter something small under my breath, and I don't think he heard me.

"Thank you, Husk," I tell him, but I receive no answer, so I say again a little louder as I lift my head up

"Thank you, Husk." he looked at me, but I couldn't hold eye contact for long, so I looked away

"I think I'm ready to tell you what happened," I tell him,

"Okay, when you're ready, though, I'm not going to force you," Husk says as he rubs my back.

"So when I got to the studio val was already pissed and he yelled at me, I was there earlier then I was supposed to be and I was ready when I was supposed to be there. I was supposed to be there at 7:00. I was there at 6:45 and was ready to shoot at 7:00." I made eye contact with him for a second as I took a sip of water and then continued.

"He kept bitching on and on about the smallest of things. So when it was lunch I eat something small and had water then go back to set fixed what needed to be fixed for the next shoot and I changed into the right costume doing as I'm told so I don't upset him and he gets mad and hits me out of nowhere." My eyes started to water again and I blinked away the tears.

"I'm not crying again, no, not again!" I think to myself, and we make eye contact again for the second time.

"Damn, he's cute," I think to myself once more. No, I can't think that right now. I keep talking and telling him more about my day.

"He just kept on yelling, hitting, and throwing things, and I know I didn't do anything wrong, and I just let him.. an- and..." I started to sniffle again, and before I knew it, I was crying again. The one thing I didn't want. I felt husk look at me and suddenly him holding me more.

"It's ok Anthony you don't have to continue if you don't want to." He held me close, and I was determined to tell him everything.. maybe.

"He um.. He ended up rapping me..." I started to sob into his shoulder just thinking about it, which made me want to just give up again.

"Hey, Anthony, it's ok it's not your fault, ok? I'm right here. You need to sleep and just relax. I'll help you, alright?" Husk wants to help? But why? I just need his comfort and him being here is helping. I just look at him as he wipes my face.

"Thank.. you... husk" I mange to get out as I hold him close and feel my eyes get heavy, and I soon fall asleep in his arms.

"Good night, Anthony I'm going to stay with you all night" Husk told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This took to damn long to write it took me at least 2 days I'm also on spring break till Tuesday it's already Wednesday. Ok that's all bye my dears <33

1013 words