head cannon ~3

Husk would be terrified of storms, which caused him to hide, and he would probably fall asleep hiding and angel, of course. He would be looking for him calling his name and what not till he found him. Once Angel found him, he would hold him and keep him safe (husk would either wake up because angel picked him up but would fall back asleep)

Angel would be amazing at doing makeup, and he would do little designs with eyeliner and even sometimes, but husks name in cursive and wouldn't say anything till someone noticed.

Angel would offer to do husks makeup, and every so often husk will let him, angel would put cards and his name or Initial in cursive.

When husk pulls a loose feather from his wings angel would ask to keep it, angel has a huge collection of feathers.

Husk would teach angel how to gamble, do card tricks, and play different games of poker.

Husk would only call Angel Anthony behind closed doors or whisper in his ear. (If ang were to be uncomfortable and the others are close, he would whisper "Anthony you okay?" Or something close to that idrk)

Husk would make the activation sound cats make when being touched, meaning when angel gets in husks blind spot and starts petting his ears or playing with his hair husk would "meow" or make the noise and would be embarrassed by it because husk would be sitting on the couch reading do his own thing and angel comes behind him. The others would be around and start questioning, laughing, awwing, yk just being anyyiong as they always are about that.