short story 7~ fat nuggs

This is gonna be a sad one, so bare with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels pov:

I was going to the hotel after a long, hard day at the porn studio, and when I got there, I saw everyone in the lobby waiting for my arrival. It was normal at first, then everyone just watched me go to my room, and 2 seconds later, they heard me scream.

Now, before I tell you what happened, you must know husk wasn't at the bar, and I was going to look for him. Well, I checked my room and saw blood and husk trying to do something. I didn't see fat nuggets till Husk moved and turned his head to face me.

Husk was crying. And I see fat nuggets on the floor, dead.

"No No No.." I thought to myself, and I just screamed. Husk would never kill fat nuggets.

"I-i didn't do it, I swear.. I was trying to help him..." Husk says, doing chest compressions and trying to stop the bleeding.

I get husk to stop, and I feel fat nuggets. The heart beat fades away, and the breathing stops fully. Fat nuggets officially died.

"Time of death 1000 pm." (Military time 10:00) I thought to myself as I started crying. Husk holds me close with his blooded hands. I don't even care that he got blood on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS, IM BACKKKKKK!!! Sorry for the sad chapter but like it's okay ^-^. Tell me what you think in the comments