headcannons~5

Angel would have a diary of different things like one is a burn book where he writes down the shit he has to deal with valentino, his sober progress, he will have one about things husk does, says, just things about husk and what he loves and things he noticed husk does. Angel would write everything in little diaries all the time.

Husk would would be the one to snoop through everyone's shit like he sees Angel being suspicious he will go snooping, find a little diary, read it, and just sit there thinking about what he read.

Husk would have cat like instincts to just push things off the edge of something like he's sitting on the couch and he sees a book on the edge of a side table thing (idk what's its call but you put a lamp on it lmk if yk what I'm talking abt) but he'll just push it off, or he finds a box he will sit in it and fall asleep, he would have scratch marks on the walls in his room from scratching them and getting zoomies trying to climb the wall.

Angel would put catnip in his room and everytime Husk is near and angels door is open Husk will walk in shut the door and roll in it so when Angel walks in he sees Husk being cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running put of ideas please help me what would yall like to read? Or would you like a different book of different characters if so who? That's all for today love you all.

See yall either tomorrow or next weekend