short story 9~ confusion

Sorry it's late. I couldn't think of something good continuing on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angels pov:

I look at husk then to the indent

"Nuggs? Can we try to communicate?" I ask softly and look at husk to see if I get an answer.

"Ouij board?" Husk asks me.

"Um.. maybe?" I say unserten, and husk gets it out, setting it up on ground.

"Okay, so this board has all the letters of the alphabet, number 0, 1 to 9, and yes, and no, it comes with a planchette, which is a triangle piece with a hole in the center. We have to only welcome fat nuggets and say goodbye when we're done. Just so we bring extra demons to hell," Husk says. Why does he know so much about this?

"Alright, let's do this," I say, and I get on the floor in front of husk and put two fingers on the planchette.

"Hello fat nuggets," I say, and I see the move to spell.

"H. I."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFF HAMGERRR=R, sorry, hold on

Cliff hanger* there better, but uhhh yea, you're welcome. Sorry it's late and short. Now I have exams today and tomorrow, tomorrow, and the next day are half days, so I'll be off and on for the next few days and will answer questions and comments if you want a Q&A I'll do one 2 DAYS TILL SUMMER BREAKKKKK I'm excited and I'm being homeschooled next year so yay!!

Alright, bye, y'all love ya. See you in the next chapter or till I'm on kinda depens. <33