chapter 1 unseen tears and echoes of hate

Here's the first chapter.

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. Aayat lay in bed, her eyes fluttering open to greet the new day. Despite the brightness, a heaviness settled in her chest, a familiar weight she carried each morning.

Aayat was a bubbly girl, or so she appeared to the world. With a smile always ready on her lips and laughter that filled the room, But behind that infectious energy was a heart burdened by a profound emptiness.

As she moved through the motions of getting ready, the sound of her Amma's voices drifted into her room like a haunting melody. Their words were like daggers, cutting through the fragile facade she had built around herself. She  spoke hatred for her in their voices dripping with disdain.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake the feeling of being unloved. It was a silent ache that gnawed at her soul, leaving invisible scars that no one could see.

But today, like every other day, she plastered on her brightest smile and stepped out into the world, carrying the weight of her unseen tears with her.

As soon as I woke up With a deep breath, I rose from my bed and faced the direction of the Qiblah . In the quiet solitude of my room, and getting in to my bathroom to perform the ablution, the cool water soothing my  weary soul. Then, with reverence and devotion, I stood for my fajr salah before my Creator and offered my prayers.

As I bow and prostrated, my heart poured out its burdens in silent supplication. I prayed for strength, for guidance, for the courage to face the challenges that lay ahead. I prayed for my shariq-e-hayaat to be a person who will love me immensely and will take my all pain and sorrow away.I prayed for clarity amidst the confusion, for light in the darkness that threatened to consume me.

In those moments of connection with the Divine, I found solace, a respite from the turmoil that raged within myself.

With my prayers complete, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. I know that no matter what , I am not alone mere Allah mere saath hamesha hain.

I stood from  my janamaz and get ready for my day by thinking that aaj kya kya sunne ko milega huhh. By getting ready I heard similar word from the front room of mine as it's in my daily routine to hear such hateful words about me. Pata nahi kaha rehgai apne aapko hoori ki pari samjhti hai  pata nahi woh konsi si manhus waqt tha meri zindagi ka jis mai isko aana tha pata nahi kyu paida hue bagair maari jarhi thi manhus kahin ki. Hearing such words my heart ached and tear start flowing from my eyes with a heavy heart i wiped my tears off and plaster my lips with a bright smile thing Mere Allah hamesha mere saath hain.

As soon as I get ready by fixing my duppata I was going downstairs heading towards the kitchen for making breakfast.

A soon as I finished making aloo Paratha,chole bhature,idli,dosa ,chai. I heard a loud voice calling my name again and again.

Aayat ! Aayat ! Kahan maragai thi kabse awaaz de rahin hun sunai nahi deta tujhe ja jake paani leke aa mere gaala sukh gaya tujhe chila chila ke and with that I run towards the kitchen to garb water for her. And you all  must be thinking who is she soo she is my Amma but never allowed me to call her Amma.I don't know why I never get love from her  like other children get from their mother's since my childhood why she behave like this with me.

Kahan rehgai thi itna time lagta hai paani lane main naashta ban gaya? Ji....jii amm with a loud sound of breaking the glass shutted my mouth.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair and with a loud voice said kitni kitni baar yaad dilane padega ki mai teri koi nahi hun aur mujhe iss naam se nafrat hai agar agli baar tere muh yeh lafz nikal toh mai teri zubaan khich lungi samjhi and pushed me hard to the ground as the broken glass pieces pierced in my palms  I cried out loud not from this pain but the pain her words gave me.

I stood up from the ground and with tear full of eyes i ran towards my room a soon as I closed the door tears started flowing from my eyes uncontrollably after I cried out for sometime I stood up to  treated my wounds with every piece of glass I pulled from my hand her hateful words echoes in my mind.
But again with a bright smile by taking my bag and phone without having  any breakfast and shouting rehmaan chacha for the taking out the car. I get out from the premises heading towards university.

Hello mine's ❤️
Hope you like it 😊
Next chapter will be up soon as
I promised target toh pura nahi
hua par mai achi bacchi ki tarah
2chapter dungi 😁
Follow, vote and comment
Thank you

See you next time mine's ❤️