chapter 2 Solitude in splendor

Enjoy ♥️✨

As the first rays of dawn gently filter through the curtains, he awakens to the soft hum of the morning breeze, a gentle reminder of the new day dawning outside

As the first rays of dawn gently filter through the curtains, he awakens to the soft hum of the morning breeze, a gentle reminder of the new day dawning outside. With a sense of gratitude, he rises from his slumber, each movement deliberate and purposeful as he prepares to embrace the day ahead.

Shayan a die heart man he possesses sharp, chiseled features, with a strong jawline and the brown orbs with piercing gaze that convey determination and strength. High cheekbones add a touch of elegance to his rugged countenance, while a straight nose suggests nobility and refinement. Despite his stoic exterior, there's a hint of vulnerability in his expression, hinting at a depth of emotion of loneliness beneath the surface.

Stepping into the bathroom, he is greeted by the familiar rituals of his morning routine-the splash of water against his face, the lather of soap upon his skin. In the quiet solitude of this sacred space, he finds solace and renewal, washing away the cares of the night and preparing himself for the spiritual journey that lies ahead.

Emerging from the bathroom, he wraps himself in the comforting embrace of his prayer shawl, the fabric soft against his skin as he prepares to commune with the Divine. With each step towards the prayer mat, his heart swells with anticipation, eager to bask in the tranquility and serenity of prayer.

As he stands before the qibla, facing towards the sacred city of Mecca, he feels a sense of reverence wash over him-a reverence that transcends the physical realm and reaches deep into the recesses of his soul.

As the first light of dawn filters through the curtains, casting a gentle glow upon the room, I rise from my slumber with a sense of purpose. The world outside may still be shrouded in darkness, but within the sanctity of my home, there is a peace that transcends the chaos of the outside world.

With each step towards the prayer mat to pray my fajr salah, I feel a sense of anticipation building within me-a anticipation of the connection that awaits me in the pre-dawn hours. As I perform the ablutions, the cool water washing away the cares of the night, I am filled with a sense of purity and renewal-a sense that each new day brings with it the opportunity for spiritual growth and enlightenment.

As I stand upon the prayer mat, facing towards the qibla, I am enveloped in a sense of tranquility-a tranquility that can only be found in the embrace of prayer. With each movement, each recitation, I feel myself drawing closer to the Divine, my heart swelling with gratitude and devotion.

As the sun begins to rise on the horizon, casting its golden rays across the sky, I am filled with a sense of awe and wonder at the beauty of creation. In this moment, as I stand in prayer, I am reminded of my place in the universe-a humble servant, seeking guidance and forgiveness from the One who created me.

As I raise my hands in supplication, the weight of the world seems to lift from my shoulders, if only for a moment. With each whispered word, each fervent plea, I feel a connection to something greater than myself-a connection that transcends the boundaries of time and space.

In this moment of vulnerability, I lay bare my heart before the Divine, pouring out my hopes, my fears, my deepest desires I know that He hears me, that He sees me, that He understands the yearnings of my soul far better than I ever could.

With each passing moment, I feel a sense of peace settle over me-a peace that comes from knowing that I am not alone, that I am never alone. In the quiet of the night, amidst the stillness of the dawn, I find solace in the knowledge that He is with me, guiding me, protecting me, answering my prayers in ways that I may never fully comprehend.

My heart heavy with the burden of loneliness, I lift my hands to the heavens, seeking solace in the only One who truly understands the depths of my despair,asking him for my shariq-al -hayaat.With each whispered word, each heartfelt plea, I beseech the Divine to wipe away the ache of solitude that gnaws at my soul, to send me a companion who will love me unconditionally,who will see me for who I truly am and cherish me in all my flaws and imperfections.

I ask Him to guide me to the one who will fill the void in my heart, who will walk beside me through life's trials and triumphs, who will be my partner in both joy and sorrow. I pray for a love that transcends the boundaries of time and space, a love that is pure and true, a love that will stand the test of time.

With each word of dua that escapes my lips, I feel a glimmer of hope ignite within me-a hope that whispers of brighter days ahead, of a future filled with the warmth of companionship and the joy of shared love. And as I pour out my heart to the Divine, I trust in His wisdom and His mercy, knowing that He will answer my prayers in His own time and in His own way.

And after my prayers i step into my wardrobe  getting ready for my day.

By going downstairs calling sayeda aunty to tie my tie yes I don't know how to tie a tie it's ridiculous I know but all are  human so am I.

After get my tie done. Heading towards my car as I am adjusting my seat belt my phone rang and who could I be my one and only family, friend in shot my brother from another mother Ayaan as soon as I picked up Kahan hai yrr tu subha se ek call nahi utha sakta hai toh phone kyu rakha hai.

Hogaya ab bata kya Kam hai kyu mere waqt zaya karne ki takleef ki and with a huff he said tu aa toh meri janeman milke baat karte hain. Phele toh find yourself a girlfriend man what's with you calling me with those chessy endearments I am straight and without hearing him I cut the call and drive towards my office.

Hope you like it 😊
Do follow me and vote ❤️
And grace me with your precious comments ♥️
Thank you ❤️

See you next time mine's ❤️