Chapter 10.

" My only love, sprung from my only hate, too early seen unknown and known too late. " - Juliet ( Romeo and Juliet. Act 1 Scene 5)

Dinner came before I knew it. I was dressed and made my way down.

" Niece."

" Uncle"

I looked over, Aemond was standing there, looking down at me. I looked up at him, smiling.

" Will you accompany me to dinner?" He held out his arm.

" Why yes of course." I smiled putting my arm through his arm.

He looked down, seeing my scar, as I moved, he slowly touched it.

" Does it ever hurt?"

" Sometimes."

" You should have never gotten in the way"

" I wanted to protect you."

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

We made our way to dinner

We made our way to dinner. Together. Like old times. We didn't say much, we didn't have too. We knew.

" You look beautiful, by the way."

" So do you Aemond."

The doors opened, and everyone looked at us. But no one noticed, Aegons look, or the way his knuckles turned white, gripping the table.

I smiled at everyone, before sitting down. I sat once again to Aegon. Who didn't even look at me.

" Visenya, you look beautiful."

" Thank you, Your Grace, you as well." I smiled at her as she smiled back.

• the mad king and the flower queen •

I looked at Helaena, she didn't realize what she said, but no one paid attention.

• they dance in the flames. •

• burning bright. •

• not living a day without each other in sight •

What did she mean? Why isn't anyone listening?