15. Stylist

Two days later

The boys were awoken by Jongho, who was tell them to get ready for their outing.

Hongjoong knew a small town near the camp, which had some stores that could have some supplies. He also knew there was some clothing stores there, in which he knew the others would be excited for. Shopping trips were always fun.

The boys all began to pack their bags and made sure to pack plenty of food and water. They also took their new-and-improved weapons, just in case.

Hongjoong heard that the town wasn't very populated by zombies, mostly because there isn't any real living people living there. Hence why there's surplus supplies.

"Good morning Woo." San said with a smile, meeting the boys outside in front of the gate.

"Morning San." Wooyoung smiled back.

"You guys ready to go?" Hongjoong chimed in, smiling and placing his hand on the gate, ready to open it.

"Uhh definitely. Get me out of these raggedy clothes." Yunho scoffed.

"Yeah yeah I know you're all excited about shopping but remember we need actual supplies too." Seonghwa said.

"Duh. We know that." Mingi laughed.

"Alright then, let's head out." Hongjoong began to unlock the gate.

The town was only about an hour walk away, and it was opposite the direction of the armory. Hongjoong had visited the town pretty often before the apocalypse, so he knew the surroundings very well. So, he led the way as usual.

Wooyoung and San walked beside each other, talking and laughing like school children.

Yeosang and Jongho had formed a bond together as well, so they walked beside each other talking about their lives before the outbreak.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong always led the way. They just had the leadership mentality that was just right for the group. Hongjoong had a bright mind and a determination for goals, and Seonghwa always knew how to take care of the boys needs in any way, shape, or form. It was the perfect duo.

As the boys kept talking basically the entire way there, they began approaching the outskirts of the town, coming across a road leading into it. It was still about a mile walk, but at least they had a path now.

"Well, it's eerily quiet." Yeosang stated.

"I don't hear a single thing. It's freaking me out." Mingi said with a scared face.

"It's fine guys, I told you this town has been cleared out for at least a year. No humans, no zombies, no anything. But, it's not the best place to stay because sometimes raiders come in searching for people. Luckily they don't find anyone." Hongjoong said confidently.

"Whatever you say..." Yunho shrugged.

As they drew closer to the town, many shops came into view, attracting the attention of everyone in the group.

All around them were clothing stores that were basically full, just broken windows and run down buildings. But even if the outside looked bad, the inside is what counted.