chapter 12 🔞

"What's urgent? Can't you wait a little longer?" Pete teased.

"I didn't mean it, I'm just tired, that's why I said it."

"Okay, let's go home."

"I'm going for a shower. You can freshen up after me," Pete said.

"Okay."

After both got freshened up, they went to sleep.

"How much time do you need?"

"I don't know," Way admitted, his heart racing with uncertainty.

"Okay, take your time. I'll wait."

As they settled into bed, the tension between them was palpable. Unable to sleep, Way tentatively reached out to Pete, his hand trembling with anticipation

"Are you sleeping, Pete?"

"No, I'm not."

Both fell silent, but Way broke it by asking Pete for a hug.

"Can I hug you?"

"Okay, but if something happens, it won't be my fault," Pete warned, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Way hugged Pete, feeling his body heat. He became more excited and started rubbing his body against Pete.

"Don't play with me, just sleep."

"Can we do it?"

"But we're not dating, right?"

"I know, but..."

"Shhh, sleep. I can wait for you."

"But, Pete..."

"What?"

"I'm feeling little hard. Can you help me?" He was very shy while saying this.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"When you don't want to go further, just tell me."

"Okay..."

Pete pushed Way onto the bed and got on top of him. He gently took his hand and unbuttoned Way's pants, removing them with permission. He started rubbing him with his hand.

"You're already wet, damn..." Pete said.

"Because of you." Shy princess said.

After five minutes of rubbing, Pete stopped and removed everything from Way's body. Way covered himself with one hand while the other was over his eyes, too shy to look at Pete.

"Remove your hand and look at me."

"I'm feeling shy."

Pete removed Way's hand from his eyes and kissed his lips. He then took Way's hand and roamed it over his own body. Their bodies were burning with desire. Pete gave wet kisses all over Way's body.

"Aah, it feels good. I like it, senior."

"Call me daddy."

"Daddy, don't stop, please."

"That's my good princess."

"Agh, daddy..."

"You're really very horny, damn."

"I can't wait for you inside me."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"It's your first time, so you might feel some pain."

"It's okay, I'm ready."

Pete inserted himself in way's hole, but he couldn't fully penetrate. He used two fingers for some time before finally succeeding. Both their bodies moved in sync, going up and down. They kissed again, this time using their tongues. Pete lifted Way's legs onto his shoulders and resumed thrusting. After some time, he licked Way's hole and pressed his back with both hands, delivering a slap.

"Aaah, Pete...aaa," Way moaned sexily.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

They went for 4-5 rounds. It was Way's first time, and although it felt weird at first, he felt very satisfied afterward.

As they lay entwined in each other's arms, Way felt a sense of peace wash over him. In Pete's embrace, he found solace and acceptance, a sanctuary from the chaos of the outside world.

"Does it hurt?" Pete's voice was filled with concern, his eyes searching Way's for reassurance.

"Yes," Way admitted, his voice tinged with pain.

"I'm sorry," Pete whispered, his heart heavy with guilt.

"It's not your fault," Way reassured him, his eyes filled with understanding.

As they drifted off to sleep, a newfound sense of closeness enveloped them, binding them together in a bond that was as unexpected as it was undeniable.
            - to be continued

Finally they did it 🤭

Did you like this part? Join me and support me if you enjoyed it. If you liked my story, please vote, comment, and motivate me. Thank you!