~ 01 ~

"Mom! Mom! Are you okay?! Mom! Mom! Can you hear me?! MOM!! No No No! Not again! Mom Mom MOM-"

Jungkook quickly woke up shaking, he realised it was a dream. He let out a small sigh trying not to remember his dream again. He looked for his phone which was lying on the small square wooden table near his bed, he took it, checking the time. It was 4:13am.

Jungkook has to go to college at 5am so with out letting a single word he decided to get up and do his morning routine.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom from a cold shower, he just wore a black cargo for now, not wearing anything for the top because he liked how the room temperature becomes cold at 2-5am, so he decided to just wear his cargos for now and later he would wear his black plain t-shirt before setting of to college.(A/N: you guys could understand what I mean right?)

He went to the kitchen to eat. "Why?" He muttered lowly while taking out a cup noodle from the fridge which he saved for today.

he heated it and sat on the kitchen counter eating sadly. "Why?" He muttered again

***

Jungkook is walking through the hallway at college all by himself trying to avoid all the other people in there

"Jungkookie!" A boy from behind said in joy, jumping over jungkook's back trying to piggy ride but failed.

"Hi Jimin" jungkook said in a low voice, not being interested to talk. "Hi!" Jimin replied.

Jimin noticed Jungkook's behaviour, "Hey can we hangout today afternoon because I feel like you are feeling down" of course Jimin knows whenever Jungkook is feeling down, as Jungkook's best friend he does his duty on keeping Jungkook happy.

"Im sorry Jimin, I'm not interested" Jungkook said. "No no it's okay, take care, I'm gonna hangout with Yoongi" jimin said before leaving. "BYE!" He shouted he jumped and waved to jungkook, running to hug Yoongi. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cute behaviour.

Jungkook is in class minding his own business. Everyone around him where talking blah blah blah.

The teacher entered the class along with a boy. The students quickly took their seats seeing the teacher.

"Alright class" the teacher started, "Today we have a new transfer student, Please introduce yourself. "The teacher said.

The boy hesitated, but started confidently "Hello, Nice to meet you everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung and I look forward to be good friends with you all, Thank you" he completed. "Okay Taehyung, please take your seat" the teacher said. Taehyung nodded and took his seat in front of a boy, placing his bag at the side of the table and took out his books for the class.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable because of the people staring at him, he dint look back at them, he heard people talking about him but he just ignored it and tried to focus on the class.

Jungkook, who is sitting behind Taehyung is staring at him. He thought Taehyung looked cute. Taehyung wore a blue shirt with lose black jeans, he has a long thick and black hair which made him look like a prince. Jungkook felt stuck because of Taehyung's beauty. He just thought Taehyung was cute. He then snapped out from his thoughts and continued listening to class.

***

Classes are over and now Jungkook is hanging with Jimin. Yes, Jungkook did say no to Jimin at first then he felt bad so he accepted.

They are at Jimin's house in the Kitchen counter drinking while- "NO JUNGKOOK!! NO GIVE IT BACK! THATS MY WINE!" Jimin let out trying to get his wine back from jungkook. Jungkook was so drunk and wanted more, when he asked Jimin for another glass Jimin refused as jungkook already drank seven glasses, Jungkook couldn't control so he stole Jimin's wine, Jimin was trying to stop jungkook from drinking his wine but before he could Jungkook already completed and gave Jimin back his empty wine glass.

Seeing the empty glass Jimin dramatically kicked Jungkook's ass off "OUCH shit" Jungkook let out when Jimin kicked him "Bitch! That was my wine!" Jimin said whining. Jimin only had 1 glasses and now the 2nd glass was stolen by Jungkook. "Argh, you wine robber" Jimin said angrily. "Jimin~ one more glass please!" Jungkook still wanted more even after drinking Jimin's. "Fuck you!" Jimin said showing up his third finger.

Jungkook couldn't focus because of the alcohol in his system. He couldn't even stand properly. Jimin noticed it so he kept the wine bottle and the glass aside and helped Jungkook to reach his bedroom so that he could rest.

"Jiminah~ Please can I get one more glass~~" Jungkook said whining while Jimin helped him lay in bed.

"Shut up asshole, you drank more than you should today, you better sleep now or im gonna punch your face till you get unconscious" Jimin let out angrily, worried about Jungkook's health, blaming himself for planning to drink and now Jungkook is so drunk that it is not good for his health.

"Shit" Jimin blamed himself.

Now that Jimin finally made Jungkook sleep, he was bored. Dint know what to do so he called Yoongi to his house.

"Yoongi~" Jimin said when the call connected.

"Miss me babe?"

"Can you come over? I'm bored"

"Oh I can! By the way would you like me to buy your favourite food?"

"tteokbokki!!"

"Yeah, I'll get some"

"Thank you! mmuah!" Jimin said kissing through the phone. Yoongi chuckled at his cute boyfriend. "Okay, ill be there in 5 minutes" Yoongi said and hung up.

Knock
Knock

Jimin quickly ran to the door knowing its his boyfriend. He flew open the door and huged that person closing his eyes.

"EXCUSE ME SIR, THANK YOU BUT I CANT BREATHE!" He said trying to breathe.

'Oh wait- this voice isn't yoongi's' Jimin thought,

he then realised- "Oh shit!" Jimin mumbled "Um... sir here is your mail" the mail man said giving the mail. "Thank you" Jimin said embarrassed at what he did. He went inside closing the door but then he heard the door knock again.

This time it was definitely yoongi but jimin tried being careful. Jimin opened the door to yoongi. "Honeyyy!" Yoongi said in joy seeing his boyfriend and Jimin quickly jump onto his boyfriend hugging him tight. "Hehehee I saw what you did to the mailman" Yoongi said laughing while closing the door.

Jimin was standing near yoongi, looking down to floor, he was all red, he looked like a tomato, totally embarrassed about what just happened a moment ago.

After closing the door yoongi faced jimin. Jimin was blushing bad at his boyfriend. Yoongi went closer to jimin which made him have butterflies.

He lifted up his boyfriend by his waist which made jimin to wrap his legs around yoongi waist, hands on his chest, looking at him into the eyes.

Both were staring at each other without breaking eye contact. Yoongi couldn't wait so he attaches their lips