~ 29 ~

Today their final exams are starting, as always kook was stressing so bad making Tae worry about him, even though kook has no problem if he fails it, he could just go to an audition but the thing is what if he doesn't get selected? That's what made him study and stress so much.

The students were all waiting on the corridor before the exam begins.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook snapped out and smiled at Taehyung and hummed. "Do you feel alright?" Taehyung asked worrying. "I... yes I guess, I'm fine!" Jungkook said which was an obvious lie.

"Well... come with me" Tae said holding one of Jungkook's hand pulling him to somewhere else.

"Hey where are you going?!" Jungkook asked literally confused. "Just come with me!"

Tae was taking Jungkook to the back of the college

"Why did you take me here?" Jungkook asked keeping his hands on Tae's waist, looking around if anyone are there. "Look kookie... I don't want you to get stressed... it's ju-" , "Hyung what are you talking? I'm not" Jungkook laughed it out.

"Bunny I know you are lying, I want you to relax..." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled a little.

Without thinking, Tae pulled Jungkook by his neck and kissed him. Jungkook, without questioning it, he was into it too.

They kissed for a few seconds and pulled away.

Jungkook quickly leaned for one more peck and said "hyung thanks a lot... I'm not stressed anymore" he said smiling weakly.

Tae smiled sadly and both of them went inside the school because exam would start sooner.

Jungkook came out the exam hall still stressed. He patently waited for Taehyung standing near his locker.

Soon later Tae came out his hall and witnessed Jungkook. He went near jungkook and gave a peck on kook's cheeks quickly making Jungkook blush and smile while looking down to the floor. Tae saw that and chuckled a little.

"Hyung how you did your exams?" Jungkook asked. "I did quite good, what about you?" Taehyung asked.

"I did, but I'm scared..." jungkook let out started to stress again. "Kookie I believe in you! You will do better!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Thanks a lot hyung..." he muttered, keeping his hands over Taehyung's waist and leaned to kiss but Tae stopped him. "Kookie we are college!" Taehyung whispered making Jungkook whine.

"Oh Taehyung and Jungkook! Sup? How you wrote your exam?" Hobi asked while coming out from his exam hall.

"Fine, how about you?" Jungkook asked. "Just as good I guess, what about you Taehyung?" Hobi asked. "Good" Taehyung replied.

Right after, everyone came, They all talked about their shitty exams and somehow everyone think they wrote good in the exams.

They switched topic and talked about some other things because they don't want eachother thinking about those exams.

They were having a good fun chat, talking while they reach the parking area.

They all went to their home.

***

Kook was having a very little nap on the couch, because he slept late because of studying. Taehyung was of course having kook over him, massaging him to sleep.

He sensed Jungkook started waking up. "Kookie, you woke up?" Taehyung asked with a low voice just in case. Jungkook just tried sleeping comfortably and adjusting his sleep position and hugged Taehyung. "Kookie?" Tae whispered. "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed.

"Are you awake? Or you still wanna sleep?" Taehyung asked. "Yes yes" Jungkook mumbled in his sleep dint even know what he was mumbling. Tae was laughing again at jungkook's cute behaviour.

Yeah, definitely Jungkook is half asleep. Taehyung was ruffling jungkook's hair a little admiring the younger. "Taehyungahh..." jungkook said sleepily. "Yes kookie?" Taehyung asked. "Tae... hyyungg..."

"You need anything?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook crawled up a little towards Tae's chest, keeping his head near Tae's heart, making himself comfortable. "Hyung..." he said sleepily. Tae ruffled his hair and hummed. "I love you tae..." jungkook muttered sleeply.

Tae chuckled a little and said back "I love you too..." Tae said giving a peck on Jungkook's hair.

Just after a few seconds jungkook woke up. He sat up sleepily on Tae's thighs, looking at him sleepily. "Hyung... let's study..." jungkook said still rubbing his eyes. "What?" Tae asked confused.

"Lets study... I don't wanna waste your time too..." jungkook said standing up. "But- it's okay. You can still take a little nap." Tae said but Jungkook refused to do so.

Dint know what to do, tae got up and went to study with kook.

"So now do you understand?" Tae asked jungkook who was holding back tears real hard just to not make Tae guilty or anything. "I... kinda..." jungkook said.

"I'll teach you again! Don't worry" Tae said smiling, acting like he dint notice jungkook who was trying to hold back his tears.

"Thanks hyung" Jungkook replied with his voice cracking a bit. "Kookie it's okay..." Taehyung whispered. He again started teaching kook slowly.

,,and this is the answer??" Jungkook asked. "YES! YES IT IS!!" Taehyung exclaimed happily. "Oh my god! Fuck that took me so much time!" Jungkook exclaimed.

To be honest Jungkook HATES MATHS to the core! HE DONT EVEN LIKE IT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

He always mumbles 'who ever found this shit imma beat up their ass off!' Making jimin annoy, because he always tells that every single time!

But still jungkook felt down and stressed, he just dint like these. Something in him tells him something bad and negative but he don't know why...

It was past mid night, instead of thinking more about those negative thoughts he just wanted to sleep.

"Tae... can we sleep?" Jungkook asked. Tae smiled and came closer to Jungkook giving a little kiss on kook's cheek making Jungkook smile more. "Thank you babyyy!" Jungkook let out.

They both then kept their books away and slept, except for Jungkook who was stressing.

"Kookie?"