~ 06 ~

"why dint you tell me?" Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook is so confused and Taehyung was crying mess. He thought he did some mistake that made Taehyung cry this mess.

"I-I'm s-sorry" jungkook stuttered. Taehyung realised what he was doing to jungkook, so he slowly took his hands off from jungkook's collar. Taehyung let out a deep sigh. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you..." Taehyung apologised looking down, regreting what he did.

"So that's why you were cring mess? I'm sorry" jungkook said.

What actually happened was, Taehyung woke from bed and went to kitchen to drink water, he saw jungkook's room being wide opened, he checked in the room but no sign of him, he went to the bathroom to check but still no. He shouted jungkook's name few times but still there was no reply.

Taehyung was scared, he thought those guys took jungkook with them because he saved his life but also deep inside he thought that jungkook was one of them too but he hate the fact to accept it that jungkook is one of those guys even though he is not sure.

Taehyung and jungkook, both were sitting on the couch and Taehyung started again "I'm sorry I shouldn't have behaved like that..." Taehyung regreting all what he did to jungkook few moments ago. "Come on! It's not a big deal..." jungkook assured to Taehyung who is about to cry again.

Jungkook noticed that and went closer to him and put his arms over him and comforted him. "It's okay..... shh it's not a big deal.... I'm not thinking about it. Come on cheer up!" Jungkook tried to make Taehyung feel better but Taehyung with crossed arms looking at the kitchen table trying not to cry.

"Ah this wouldn't do" jungkook said and went to the fridge taking something.

He came closer to Taehyung and said "hyung! Close your eyes" of course Taehyung was older than Jungkook by 2 years. "Why??" Taehyung asked. "Just do it" Jungkook said. "Okay..." Taehyung said and closed his eyes kind of scared of what jungkook is gonna do to him. Taehyung still has some fear on jungkook yet he hate the fact that he fear for him even though jungkook saved his life.

"Alright now 3... 2... 1-" jungkook was quick to put ice cubes into Taehyung's shirt behind.

"AHHH WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY SHIRT!" Taehyung screamed because of the coldness.

Jungkook couldn't stop laughing at Taehyung who tried taking those ice cubes out of his shirt.

"Hahaha Oh MY GOD, I'm gonna pass out" Jungkook screamed making pig noise while laughing, rolling on the floor watching Taehyung trying to get those ice cubes out

"SERIOUSLY WHAT DID U PUT IN THERE?!!" Taehyung still couldn't get it out because Taehyung had his shirt tucked in and that made it difficult.

"Ice cubes-" Jungkook still rolling in the floor, laughing the hell out

"Ohhh my god finally! You idiot!" Taehyung said with a sigh after he took those ice cubes out.

The ice cubes still dint melt that much so Taehyung quickly caught jungkook shirt and put those ice cubes in

"OHHAAAHE NO NO! AHHH ITS COLDER THAN THE SHOWER AHHOEH" Jungkook screamed struggling for a few seconds to take those ice cubes out but then somehow it ended up melting.

Now Taehyung was the one rolling, both couldn't stop laughing at each other

"You OH MY GOD!" Taehyung said cus jungkook took a lot more ice from the freezer and put them all into Taehyung's shirt. but sucks to jungkook cus everything fell out.

"Oh shit-" jungkook mumbled, looking at Taehyung, jungkook knew tae's plan by his smirk.

"Oh shit- Oh shit- OH SHIT!!" Jungkook literally ran as fast as he could running around the house from Taehyung because he knows Taehyung's evil plan.

"You can't escape from me Jeon!!!" Taehyung screamed smirking. Taehyung said chasing jungkook around the house

Now jungkook took his shelter at the opposite side of the table with Taehyung opposite to him.

"Now you can't get me!" Jungkook said was aware if Taehyung catch him from the side. "You thought so?" Taehyung smirk grew even bigger and he pulled out an unexpected move.

Taehyung climbed over the table and- "HOLY SHIT!!!" Jungkook screamed the hell out and ran as fast as he could but somehow triped over the pillow which fell from the couch.

"Now you can't escape Jeon!" Taehyung said smirking but when he was about to put those ice cubes into jungkook's shirt they all melted.

"Oh shit" Taehyung said and jungkook looked around to see what happened still sticked to the floor and when he found out that the ice cubes melted he couldn't stop laughing

"OHAHEHE NOT THE ICE-" Jungkook couldn't stop laughing, seeing Jungkook Taehyung started laughing too

Both had now forgot what happened, thanks to jungkook who started this big 'truma'.

"That was fun!" Taehyung said still trying not to laugh at how jungkook made silly noise while laughing expecially the pig one.

"For real, but now I'm hungry wanna eat something?" Jungkook. "I would like to eat a snack, I'm not that hungry" Taehyung replied. "Well I guess I have some cookies, want some?" Jungkook said making his way to take the cookies in the fridge. "Yes please!" Taehyung replied.