~ 42 ~

"Kookie, look! This hoodie really suits you~" Taehyung said while picking up hoodies and baggy shirts which jungkook likes.

Well, yes they are in shopping, buying some good cloths for jungkook. But jungkook dint seem happy, not because he doesn't like shopping but because he is gonna miss Taehyung a lot.

"Jungkook...?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook snap out.

Taehyung sighed a little and pulled the younger to give him a warm hug, which in eventually jungkook melted at.

Jungkook wants to cry but he don't have to make himself cry, he hated it, he hated crying because crying makes him weak.

No matter what problem comes he needs to take it like a man.

Hugging for a few moments, they broke it and tae switched his attention and looked for which shirt jungkook would feel comfy in.

Time passed in the shop choosing cloths on which kooks feel comfy and very comfy.

After getting their bills, jungkook paid it not letting Taehyung to do pay them and they left the shop to go home.

On the way going home, jungkook crossed by a shop and got an idea, instead of stopping there to work his plan, he straight away acted like he dint see the shop and reached home.

Removing their shoes and jackets and keeping it in the place it should be, they both instantly fell onto the couch, cuddling eachother.

As always Tae's back was pressed against the handle of the couch while jungkook's back was pressed against Taehyung's torso.

Taehyung was tired physically, but Jungkook was crying mentally.

Falling into his own void again, he started shaking mentally, he started trembling mentally.

What if I don't pass my trainee sessions? Jungkook thought to himself, which he really hated. But! If I dint pass! I will be happy with my TaeTae!! He exclaimed in his thoughts.

Now he is stuck. Stuck between whether to join the trainee or be with Taehyung.

But what about his mom's problems? Is he gonna break it? And be dumb all his life, being jobless?

Fuck... jungkook let out in his thoughts.

The grades he got was okay and he could get joined in small job but not big enough for good job, with good salary, he is just going to be broke after few years. Already he has financial problems, as he came from a middle class family, but he got money from the internship from the college and the money he got from the government after his parents died.

Thinking about his parents, he once again fell into the pitch black area, as he started sweating in real life.

Running as far as he could, he couldn't find an escape but overheard his mom screaming for him to run.

Ggukie!! Run as fast as possible, survive! I always believe in you! I will pray for you to get a good life!! His mom cried.

Whipping his tears with his long white shirt's sleeve, he kept Running and running even though he knows that there is no escape and end.

The darkness made him a blind man, he couldn't see any fucking shit, except for his mom crying. The fear of the unknown bite at his sanity.

In the pitch black, every sound was amplified, every whisper of movement growled a threat. His mind raced with images of unseen terrors lurking just out of sight. But he couldn't give in to fear. He kept running, and running, pushing himself forward, driven by his mother's words. Survival. As he kept going....