~ 08 ~

"Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook muttered but turns out he said it out loud. Taehyung heard someone saying / calling his name and he met eyes with a guy. "Jeon Jungkook?!" Taehyung was literally confused and shocked right now. The teacher warned Taehyung to not come to class late again. Taehyung quickly nodded and went to his seat and sat and mouthed to jungkook "are you for real!" Dint even expect jungkook as his college-mate.

It's lunch break, of course Taehyung and jungkook were together walking to the cafeteria.

"I never thought you were my class, oh my!" Taehyung said with doe eyes. "Well I had a feeling that I know you but my ass wouldn't let me ask you" jungkook said chuckling. Suddenly jungkook felt someone back hugging him, he turned around and "Jimin-shi!" Jungkook said in joy after seeing his best friend. "Hi, and..." , "I'm Taehyung... a new kid here" Taehyung helped jimin. "Taehyung" jimin repeated to correct the pronounce. "Well, jungkook seems like you got a new friend" jimin said kinda pouting. "Hyung! I would never replace you" jungkook said chuckling. "Imma kill you if you do that" jimin mouthed to which made Taehyung giggle. Jimin left to see his bf. "He is a dramatic man, isn't he?" Taehyung said as jimin left, "true" Jungkook replied.

***

Jungkook is in a pitch black area with no light in it.

It was so dark with nothing but him.

He ran and ran and ran but...
It's just a waste.

He started losing hope but he kept running until....

There was a light in a distant, jungkook's eyes wide opened. He felt happy after seeing it but then after he started closing it, it turns out....

"Mom?! Mom!! You are alive!?!, Mom! Finally you are back!!" Jungkook ran to hug his mom. "You are back mom!"

"Listen Jung Kookie, I love you, I forever will! There is no goodbye for us, where ever you are, you are always I'm my heart" she said but then-

"MOM! NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE MOM NO PLEASE!!!" She started fading away as jungkook cried not to. "Mom!! Mom... please don't leave me, you were my only home, this world is ugly! I only want to be with you, mom please take me with you! I don't want to live here! Ple-" before he could complete his mom.... complete faded away.

Now its only jungkook in a whole dark world with nothing but him.

Him
Just him...

His mom was someone who comforted him when he is down, she never forgets to hug him, she always make sure jungkook is doing well.

Jungkook loved his mom so bad that he would right now kill himself and would meet her.

Things that his mom said and comforted him, times when he had good talks with his mom, times when they both played together.

All!

All started showing up around him.
The memories started popping up infront of him.

He back offed, he try to run away, but was blocked by another memory showing his mother's death.

He tried running away but things were just popping infront of him. The amount of pressure he had in his head right now is huge as hell.

"No no no what's happening!" He tried to run as far as he could but was only chased by those strange rectangle shaped something showing those bad memories

Soon they all started squaring up jungkook, but one of them slowly came near jungkook showing his dad having a nice gentle talk to jk's mom but suddenly he-

"No! No! No!" Tears started flowing rivers. Jungkook ran hands to his head locking it so tight, the amount of pressure is so bad.

He fell on to his keens when he saw multiple illusions of his mom calling him

"NO!!!" He woke up.