Heart's revelations

In the soft light of that day, Bondita takes a day off, confides in Anirudh, and shares a life-altering revelation with him, solidifying their bond in love and trust.

As the chapter unfolds, readers will encounter not just one, but two surprises awaiting them.(good one though )

Age details:
Bondita anirudh roy choudhary : 23
Anirudh roy choudhary : 32.

=========================

Author's POV

In the soft glow of early morning, Bondita made a decision as she stirred from her slumber. Today, she would take a day off from her work. With a sense of purpose, she approached Anirudh as he prepared to leave for his own duties.

"Pati babu," she called out softly, catching his attention before he could step out the door. "I need to talk to you."

Anirudh turned to face her, concern flickering in his eyes as he noted the seriousness in her tone. "What is it, Bondita?" he asked, moving closer to her side.

"I've decided to take a day off from my work," Bondita confessed, her voice tinged with determination. "I'm not feeling well, and I think I need to rest."

Anirudh's brows furrowed with concern as he reached out to gently cup her cheek. "Bondita, if you're not feeling well, then of course you should take a day off," he replied, his voice filled with understanding. "Your health comes first. Please, take care of yourself."

With a grateful smile, Bondita nodded, feeling reassured by Anirudh's support. "Thank you, Pati babu," she murmured, leaning into his touch. "I'll make sure to rest and take care of myself."

In the early light of dawn, Bondita had queasy feeling in her stomach, her head spinned with dizziness.In morning as she attempted to rise from her bed, a wave of nausea washed over her, leaving her weak and disoriented.

As Anirudh left for his own responsibilities, Bondita watched him go with a sense of helplessness.Gathering her resolve, Bondita decided to confide in Daai ma, the venerable matriarch of the village. Clad in her simple cotton saree, she made her way to Daai ma's humble abode, her steps faltering with uncertainty.

Upon reaching Daai ma's doorstep, Bondita hesitated for a moment before knocking softly. The door creaked open, revealing Daai ma's warm and welcoming smile.

"Ah, Choti Malkin ," Daai ma greeted her kindly, gesturing for her to come inside. "What brings you here at this early hour?"

Bondita took a deep breath, her nerves fluttering like a trapped bird in her chest. "Daai ma, I... I don't know how to say this, but... I've been feeling unwell lately," she confessed, her voice trembling with uncertainty.

Daai ma's brow furrowed with concern as she listened attentively to Bondita's symptoms. With gentle hands, she examined Bondita, noting the telltale signs of fatigue and nausea.

After a moment of silence, Daai ma spoke softly, her voice carrying the weight of years of wisdom. "My child, it seems to me that you may be carrying a precious gift within you," she said, her eyes twinkling with knowing.

Bondita's breath caught in her throat as the realization dawned upon her. "You mean... I'm pregnant?" she whispered, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Daai ma nodded, her expression filled with compassion. "Yes, my dear. It appears that you are indeed with child."

Tears welled up in Bondita's eyes as she absorbed the magnitude of Daai ma's words. "Oh, Daai ma, what am I to do?" she cried, her voice choked with emotion.