ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴍ - ᴀᴄᴛ 1

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

" Tick tock, once more you're hosting..."

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

"Who could have done it?"

Aventurine pondered aloud, his voice tinged with suspicion.

"My children, the only one is her, the woman who calls herself a Galaxy Ranger... An imposter, an unsought guest, an Emanator who hides her true identity..."

Susie's eyes narrowed as she listened to Aventurine's words, a frown creasing her brow.

"You're quick to point fingers."
she remarked, her tone challenging.

"But what proof do you have? Accusations without evidence are just empty words.”

Kris remained silent, their gaze shifting between Aventurine and Susie, thoughts swirling behind their calm facade.

They knew better than to jump to conclusions without all the facts.

Aventurine met Susie's gaze with a steely resolve, his expression unreadable.

"It's fine. Listen to your gut. Building trust always takes time, and I'm willing to wait."
Aventurine reassured them, his voice calm but tinged with a sense of urgency.

"But wherever that legacy is concerned... covert plans are already underway throughout Penacony. Everyone's got their own agenda."

he continued, his words carrying a weight of caution.

Kris and Susie exchanged a meaningful glance, silently acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

In a dreamscape where illusions and deceit ran rampant, they knew they had to tread carefully.

"Be careful, don't get stuck on the wrong side,”
Aventurine warned, his gaze flickering with concern.

"After all, any schemes out in the open are always going to be better than a monster in the shadows..."

"Who's to say there isn't an even deeper conspiracy lurking beneath the surface?"

Another voice chimed in, catching Kris and Susie off guard.

Turning towards the sound, they saw a lady in a black veil, her presence commanding yet enigmatic.

It was Black Swan.

Kris and Susie felt a sense of relief wash over them at the sight of Black Swan.

Despite her mysterious demeanor, they trusted her more than they did Aventurine.

"Memokeeper, I think our deal is finished."
Aventurine stated with a hint of irritation,
his gaze flickering towards Black Swan.

Black Swan simply nodded, her expression unreadable beneath the veil.