ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴍ - ᴀᴄᴛ 4

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

"..."

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Kris and Susie looked around, disoriented, trying to make sense of their surroundings. The dreamscape realm was unlike anything they had ever seen before – ethereal and surreal, with shifting colors and strange, floating structures that seemed to defy the laws of physics.

Susie shook her head, trying to clear the fog from her mind.
“This is crazy. How did we end up here?”

Kris rubbed their temples, feeling a headache coming on.
“I wish I had an answer for you, but I’m just as lost as you are.”

As they spoke, a soft glow began to emanate from the horizon, casting long shadows across the dream realm. Something was approaching – something big.

“I’ve been waiting for you for quite a while.” Sam began, his voice echoing in the dreamscape.
“A crevice between dreams. You’ve met me before - I’m Sam - a Stellaron Hunter.”

Susie scoffed,
“Oh, we get it.”

Sam sighed, showing no intention to hurt.
“I originally planned on showing up earlier to reveal some truths to you.
But I encountered more roadblocks than expected.
Eleven times, I’ve tried, but ended in failure. Before I knew it, this world and I became too intertwined, and it became too difficult to escape the constraints of the ‘script.’”

“Elio is right. In this Land of the Dreams, you and I will reap unforgettable gain…”

Kris and Susie exchanged confused glances. Elio? The script? What’s going on?

“… don’t know people’s hearts as well as he and Kafka do, nor do I have a specialty like Silver Wolf and Blade... Most of the things that I’m good at only apply to villains who need no mercy…” Sam continued.

Susie whispered to Kris,
“Huh, what is he talking about?”

Kris shrugged, equally perplexed by Sam’s cryptic words.

Sam’s armor glows with an ethereal light, casting a mesmerizing glow that fills the dreamscape realm.

As the light intensifies, the armor bursts into flames, creating a spectacle of fiery brilliance that illuminates the surroundings.

This is to show you…”
Sam’s voice resonates from within the flames, its tone solemn and purposeful.

Kris and Susie watch in awe as the flames dance around the person encased in the robot armor, casting shifting shadows and patterns across the dreamlike landscape.