Chapter 3

A/N:Yall I had therapy today but it got canceled because of the weather (We have a tornado warning)I was going to cancel it anyway because I didn't want to go so the weather had perfect timing lmao.Anyway enjoy this chapter.

No ones POV

There is 2 minutes left in the train ride to the castle. Emily, Draco, and Harry are all dressed and are back in the compartment.

Emily: "Ok, we have about 2 minutes left in the ride. What should we do to pass the time?"

Draco: "Sit here and look out the window to see if we can spot the castle?"

Emily: "Sounds good to me."

*Time skip to the sorting ceremony cause I'm lazy*

Professor McGonagall: "Potter-Black Harry"

Harry walks forward and sits on the stool to get sorted.

Sorting Hat: "Where house should I put you in eh? You would do well in Grinder but it seems you want Slytherin. So SLYTHERIN

Harry walks towards the Slytherin table with a small smile on his face.

Professor McGonagall: "Potter- Black Emily"

Emily walks up towards the stool and sits down

Sorting Hat: (without a second thought) "HUFFLPUFF"

Emily leaves the stool with a smile on her face walking towards the Hufflpuff table.

Professor McGonagall: "Malfoy Draco"

Draco walks towards the stool and sitting down.

Sorting hat: Not even touching Draco's head "SLYTHERIN"

POV:Draco

Draco jumped down from the stool with a smile on his face. Once he got to the Slytherin table he sat next to Harry with a big smile on his face.

As Draco sat down at the Slytherin table next to Harry he smiled and grabbed Harry's hand.

POV:Harry's

Omfg he's holding my hand. SHIT I'm getting butterflies. Shit he's looking at me wtf do I do?

(A/N: Your very welcome for Harry's mini heart attack)

Harry: "Draco? Do you think we are going to be in the same dorm room?"

Draco: "I hope so."

A/N: Is this as far as I've gotten in writing this yes. Am I going to write more idk we will see. Do you guys want more of this?