Chapter 4

A/N: I tried to write this chapter on paper like I did with the others but I have come to the conclusion that I will NOT be doing that.

POV: No one

As Harry, Draco, and Emily are finishing up their dinner the prefects tell all the first years in their respective houses to follow them so they can show the first years their dorms. Harry and Draco notice Emily looking at them with a smirk on her face, they both look at what she is looking at and notice that their hands are still clasped together.

Draco blushes and let go of Harry's hand and he flips Emily off. Harry had a frown on his face because Draco let go of his hand because Draco holding his hand was comforting to him for some reason.

When they loose sight of the Hufflepuffs however Draco grabs Harry's hand again while smirking to himself.

POV switch: Harry

As me and Draco are following the prefects to the common room. Draco looks at me and whispers....

Draco: "Sorry, I let go of your hand. I didn't want Emily asking too many questions when we hand out again."

Harry: "It's ok I get it"

It's silent from then on out until all the first years and the prefects get to the Slytherin common room.

The common room is big and has a lot of green all over the place. The prefect that we are with shows us all to our rooms and turns out me and Draco are sharing a room with one other person namesd Theodore Nott.

A/N: I have a vision in my brain that I keep thinking of and Theo is apart of that so HE SHALL BE ADDED

I look at Draco and see that he has a smile on his face

Harry: " We are sharing a dorm." I say smiling wildly

Draco: "Yeah, let's head in to meet Nott."

Harry: "Ok"

We walk in the dorm to see that Nott has already claimed the bed closest to the door. Draco and I stop as we enter the room to examine it. Nott is the first one to say something.

Theodore Nott: "Hi my name is Theodore Nott. You can call me Theo though."

I speak up

Harry: "Hi my name is Harry Potter-Black. Just call me Harry."

Theo smiles at me. And Draco speaks up at last.

Draco: "Hi my name is Draco Malfoy. Just call me Draco."

A/N: This is all you guys are getting tonight/morning cause I have a headache and need sleep. I might post again tomorrow or late tonight but we will see