Chapter 12

A/N:Yall I finished the first book I've read in about a month at 4 in the morning but that's not important. Anyway I have to baby sit today so this chapter is going to be short but it's a chapter so all is well.

Also because the last chapter was somewhat confusing at first they were in their first year at Hogwarts but because I am un well and needed them to date (Harry and Draco) they are now in their fourth year so just go with it.

POV: Harry

The day after me and Draco got together we decided to wait and tell Emily and Theo for about a week at the least.

Harry: "It's going to be hard to keep this from Emily she's not as oblivious as Theo is she is going to guess than confront us about it."

Draco: "I know but if she doesn't guess than we can shock them when we agree to tell them."

Harry: "That's a fair point Draco."

(A/N: Because I'm lazy and I just remembered it was Christmas the last chapter we are going to say that it's the last few days before they go to the Potter-Black manor and Theo is joining them and Draco has been living at the potter-Black man or since first year cause that make sense in my sleep deprived brain.)

Draco: "Since we are all going back to the manor this Christmas what if we tell your dads and them on Christmas."

Harry: "That's a good idea Draco."

Time skip to Christmas break (cause I'm lazy af)

It's 2 days before Christmas Day the agreed day that Draco and I will tell everyone we are dating. Draco and I are sharing my room because uncle padfoot and uncle moony are over for Christmas.

Harry: "You have been in the house for four years now Draco and I don't think it's ever been this crazy on Christmas. I'm blaming Theo."

Draco: "You aren't wrong Harry. Do we know how we are going to tell everyone."

Harry: "Considering Uncle padfoot and dad set up mistletoe almost  everywhere in this house I think we should just kiss under the one in the living room where everyone will be on Christmas morning."

Draco: "That's the most brilliant plan you have even came up with Harry."

Harry: "I know."

A/N: Because I'm lazy as fuck this is all you guys are getting tonight cause I'm tired and have to babysit in less than 10 minutes so yeah bye hope you guys have a good rest of your day/night