Chapter 6

A/N: I have no idea what I'm doing for this chapter I just know it's going to be depressing. Anyway this is random but I just saw a TikTok where a mom got her daughter a tuxedo cat and the cat died and now I'm crying because I had a tuxedo cat for about 6 years and we had to put him down due to Kidney failure and it was less than a year ago. And the mom died too so yeah I'm unwell currently. Anyway back on topic I will put the little trigger warning signs for y'all so you can skip that part if you want to so have fun.

⚠️ warnings for this chapter
-Self Harm
-Child Abuse
-Depression
⚠️

POV:Harry

Me and Draco walk up to the astronomy tower and sit down near the edge to talk for a while.

Harry: "So do you want to talk about what happened on the train?"

Draco: "I'll tell you my story if you tell me your first."

Harry: "Ok I'll go first then you will tell me your story?"

Draco: "Yeah I guess."

⚠️

Harry: "When my mom died a 3 years ago my dad was sad and Emily was sad about it because our mom was the reason everyone stayed together and our worlds were flipped over when she passed. I made sure that everyone was ok on a daily basis and than my dad found Reggie a year later and he made him happy so I didn't want to ruin it Reggie also made Emily happy and so I was happy. But after my mom died it changed something in me I started to self harm on my arms and my thighs and it was bad my dads and Emily still don't know and I don't know if I want to tell them." I take a breath and pull up my hoodie sleeves showing Draco my self harm scars "Some are fresh and I have a long way of healing to go before I'll be ok and I know that relapse is going to happen eventually but I'm trying."

Draco looked shocked at my confession but he quickly controls his face and ask a simple question.

Draco: "Can I touch them?"

Harry: "No, not right now some are still healing maybe later."

Draco: "Ok. Well I suppose I owe you my story then."

Harry: "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Draco: "No I'm telling you."

Harry: "Ok."

Draco: "My father hits me when I do something wrong he never asks me what happens he just hits me and he never allows my mother to help. He found out that I have self harm scars months ago and he hit me even more. It caused me to self harm more and more. The day before I came here to Hogwarts he beat me so bad that it was hard to get out of bed this morning but I did because I knew Hogwarts was the only place that I could be safe from my father. He's started to hit me when I was about 5 when kids start to make more and more mistakes." (A/N: None of the things that has happened to Draco in this story has ever happened to me I manly relate to what has happened to Harry except for my mother dying it was my grandmother who died and I don't know how or why I just know that she died when I was 5.)

⚠️

Draco stops talking and I just look at him and hug him.

Harry: "I'm so sorry Draco you didn't deserve that."

Draco: "It's ok neither did you Harry. And I'm sorry again that you lost your mother."

Harry: "It's ok. And umm if you ever want to leave your house my house is always open just tell me and it seems like you and your mother have a good relationship so tell her to."

Draco: "Are you sure?"

Harry: "Yeah when my dad went to Hogwarts he took in my Uncle Padfoot from his abusive parents and my uncle Padfoot brother to. Uncle Padfoot brother is Reggie."

Draco: "Are you sure I wouldn't be a trouble for them?"

Harry: "100% now come on its getting late we should head back to the dorm."

Draco: "Ok"

POV: No one

Draco and Harry stand up and before walking down the stairs Draco hugs Harry unexpectedly.

Draco: "Thank you Harry."

Harry: "Of course Draco."

A/N: Sorry if you cried if you didn't that's good I guess and I should also mention that both Harry and Draco are not very healthy like at all when it comes to food they either eat to much or don't eat at all and for my dear friend you know who that is based off of  anyway goodnight/good morning to all of you I have I fold my laundry